Vibe City

As their bubbles floated through a tube, the group looked around the spaceship to see a bustling metropolis with brightly colored buildings shaped like funky musical instruments. Neon lights shined everywhere as furry, long-necked Trolls traveled either by bubble or hovering record. Poppy noticed a group of them performing together, and two of them looked oddly familiar. One had blue hair and wore a gold crown and silver dress, and the Troll she sang with had multicolored hair, a turquoise beard and wore a gold cape and glasses. They must've been the rulers of the Funk Trolls.

The tube took the gang to a sleek observation room with a floor that looked like a lava lamp. Poppy and Flower's bubble popped as they were seated on a squishy beanbag. The guys' bubble popped too soon, however, causing Hickory to crash into his chair, and Branch bounced off his and landed flat on his back with his legs straight up in the air.

Now I know how Willow feels, he thought, and struggled to get up. Whenever this happened to Willow, she would just use her arms to spring herself upwards, a skill Branch didn't possess.

“Welcome to Vibe City," a voice greeted. “You are cordial guests of Prince Cooper."

Poppy and Branch noticed a Funk Troll standing in front of them. Apart from his hairstyle and golden earring, he looked just like...

“Cooper?!" Poppy exclaimed. “What are you doing here?"

“Actually, I'm over here!" Cooper replied as the other Troll laughed. They turned to find the real Cooper, with his green cap, on the other side of the room!

“Mommy, there's two Coupons!" Flower said in surprise.

Poppy did a double take, she couldn't believe her eyes. “What?!"

“Bacon-wrapped hot dogs!" Hickory shouted in shock.

“Okay, maybe all the jazz hasn't left my brain yet," Branch said, hitting the side of his head as the music poured out of his ears.

“It turns out I'm actually from Vibe City," Cooper revealed, “just like my twin brother!"

“I'm Prince D, what's poppin'?" Cooper's twin greeted as they bumped each other's shoulders.

“I got a twin brother!" Cooper happily whispered to his friends.

“How is this possible?" Poppy asked.

“Well, it's a very complicated story," Cooper began. “When we were both babies, my egg got snatched out of the nest. Mom and Dad looked everywhere, but they couldn't find me, so you guys raised me as one of your own. And then when I went out to go find other Trolls like me, my mom and dad finally found me! I guess it wasn't too complicated."

Prince D smiled. After all these years, his long-lost brother was finally home. The two Trolls Poppy saw singing together entered the room.

“Poppy," Cooper said, “I want you to meet the King and Queen of Funk!"

“King Quincy and Queen Essence," Prince D introduced for them.

“My mom and dad!" Cooper said excitedly as Queen Essence kissed his cheek. “Aw!"

“Wow, Cooper, you look just like your dad!" Poppy pointed out.