Bounty Hunters

As Branch searched the forest for Flower and Hickory, he began hearing voices.

“Let's get him!" one of them whispered. Branch prepared himself for an upcoming attack. “One, two, three... Yeah!"

What Branch wasn't prepared for was being tripped over, dragged into the bushes, and tied up in pink ribbon like a Christmas present! He looked up and noticed five Trolls with different colored hair in front of him. They looked like Pop Trolls, but much more sleek.

“Hey, cry baby," Wani said as her friends giggled. “Your name Poppy?"

Branch was confused. “No. Who are you guys?"

“We are the K-Pop Gang," Baby Bun answered as Kim-Petit whooped.

“And you're going to take us to Queen Poppy," Wani added sternly.

“What?" Branch asked. Suddenly, he heard a different kind of music. The Reggaeton Trolls were sneaking up on them!

“Not so fast, Tracy," Wani said teasingly, grabbing Branch. “We're taking him."

“It's pronounced Tresillo," he corrected. “And if you want him, you're going to have to dance for him. I can't live in a world without reggaeton!"

“And we can't live in a world without K-pop!" Wani declared. She freed Branch from his binds and forced him to dance with her posse as they sang together.

커지는 heart b-b-beat

빨라지는데

너답잖게 heart b-b-b-beat

거려 나를 볼 때

마지막 남은 순간까지

점점 다가오지 crazy

아찔하게 겨눈 Russian roulette

B-b-beat

Glaring at them, Tresillo snatched Branch so he could dance with him, Marimba, and Tambora to their favorite song.

De esquina a esquina

Y ahí nos vamos

El mundo es grande pero lo tengo en mi mano

Los DJ's no mienten

Le gusta a mi gente

Eso se fue mundial (Freeze!)

By the end of the number, Branch was tied up again.

“Wow!" Ari exclaimed, impressed by their opponents.

“Respect," Wani and Baby Bun said together.

“Respect," Tresillo replied as Branch tried to break free. “Why don't we split him?"

“Huh?!"