Sophomore Year

Sophomore year started the way Freshman year ended. Oscar pulled up in-front of the school and everyone was watching us,"have a good day, nena," Oscar smiled and kissed me.
         "You too, baby," I smiled.
        "I'll be here when you get out," he said.
        "Okay," I pressed one more kiss to his lips then got out of the car, only difference this year, I'm now wearing a Santos cross, so everyone knows I'm Oscar's girl.
           I walked up to Max and Ryan,"good morning La Diosa," Max joked.
             "Not funny," I shook my head.
         "Everyone's looking at you like your a goddess because you got out of Oscar's car and you got the cross," Ryan said.
         "It's dumb," I chuckled.
           "Least you won't have to worry about anyone messing with you, that's for sure," Max said.
            "You guys either, I promise that," I smiled. We cuffed arms and walked inside to our lockers.
            "So you guys get it in yet?" Ryan asked.
        "No, I tried all summer. He wouldn't even touch me, like we made out, a lot, but he never moved his hands anywhere but my hips and back of my neck. Now, I will say one night after one of the parties we did do a dry hump, but then he kissed me and pulled me down so I was laying on his chest and he just held me. It's weird, it's like he wants to, but won't," I sighed.
          "Have you asked him bout it?" Max asked.
        "Should I?" I asked.
       "Yes, Diosa, you have a Santo cross around your neck for a reason. He obviously wants you for more then a warm body," Max said.
         "You're right. I knew I needed you guys as much as you say you need me," I smiled.
          "Come on, Diosa,," Ryan laughed. We all laughed and walked to home room together.
           The day went by fast and before I knew it, I was telling Max and Ryan I'd call them later and then I kissed Oscar," how was school?" He asked.
          "I already have homework," I groaned.
         "Well let's go back to my place and work on it," he smiled driving the car.
       I moved and leaned across the seat and placed a kiss to the side of his neck. He smiled and put his hand on my thigh while he drove," You're hot when you drive like this," I laughed.
           "You're always hot," he laughed.
        We pulled up in front of his house. He grabbed my bag and carried it inside for me and then to his room, I followed close behind him. When we got to his room I sat back against the headboard and he sat at the foot of the bed rolling a blunt.
        "Oscar, can I ask you a question?" I asked.
         "What's up, nena?" He asked looking back at me confused.
          "Why haven't you tried to sleep with me yet?"
          "Because I want this to be different. I see myself growing with you, not just passing time. I figured I got all the time in the world to make my moves. Why?" He asked leaning back towards me.
          "I was just wondering. I thought maybe it was me, maybe I was just a warm body," I shrugged.
         "Baby, if you were just a warm body, you wouldn't be wearing that cross right now, you wouldn't be clothed, and you wouldn't be here with me all the time. I-I love you, Harley, I really do, so please don't think you're just a warm body, babe," he smiled and kissed me.
       "I love you," I smiled and kissed him again.
         I got back to doing my math when the door flew open,"Harley!" Cesar yelled throwing his over grown body on to my lap.
         "Hermano, go on, we gotta get homework done," Oscar shooed Cesar off. Cesar hugged me and left the room.
          This was pretty much how all of Sophomore year went.