Coming Home

I'd just got home from working all night and most of the morning, so I jumped in the shower. I was drying off when I heard a knock on the bathroom door,"hang on Cesar. Let me get dressed!" I yelled.
         The door flew open to revel Oscar standing there with a huge smirk on his face,"nena," he said.
         "Oscar!" I yelled and launched my towel wrapped self at him.
           "Someone missed me," he laughed.
        "Definitely not," I joked.
       "Sure you didn't," he smirked.
               I pulled away from him then pulled him into the bathroom with me. I locked our lips together and he sat me on the sink. I undid his belt and button on his shorts and let them fall to the floor I guided him towards my entrance. Oscar chuckled and pulled my hips closer to him entering me. We went hard and both finished pretty fast. I kissed him again and got dressed for bed.
         "Well, I definitely missed that," I laughed.
        "You work tonight?" He asked with a smile.
            "Nope. All yours," I smiled.
         "Good. Go get some rest. You're gonna need it," Oscar smirked and kissed me.
           The guys threw a welcoming home party for Oscar and Cesar actually attended this time. After a long night everyone finally left and Oscar and I got to have our own party.
           A couple weeks of Oscar being home Cesar, Ruby, and Jamel, a long with a couple other Santos were bumming around the living room while I was in the kitchen,"Cesar, Where's Monse been?" Oscar asked.
           "Now that's a fine ass hyna," one of the guys said.
          "I already hit it," Cesar said.
             "Did you?"
           "You pig!" Ruby growled and he and Jamel stomped out. Cesar just got up and walked to his room.
          I shook my head and stomped after him,"why would you say that? It's disrespectful to Monse!" I yelled.
        "Harley, let it go!" Oscar yelled from the living room.
         "You let it go!" I yelled back.
         "Now!" Oscar yelled.
         "Fuck off, Spooky!" I yelled back going to our room.
         Oscar bolted into the bedroom,"what?" He growled.
       "You heard me! Move," I said pushing past him.
         "Where you going?" He yelled.
       "Don't worry bout it," I said then walked out the door. I didn't bother to tell him I had to work that night, I just left. All night Cesar and Oscar blew up my phone trying to get a hold of me.    
                When my shift was over and I was headed home I got a phone call from Cesar:
                    *Call*
Harley: hello?
Cesar: you headed home?
Harley: yeah. Why?
Cesar: Spooky's freaking out. He kicked everyone out yesterday after you left.
Harley: I had to work
Cesar: you didn't answer all night
Harley: phone was on silent
Cesar:I'll see you when you get home
Harley: just turned onto the block love you
Cesar: love you too
             *End of Call*
            After I got home I went inside to see Oscar on the couch,"where were you?" He asked.
         "Work," I answered pointing at my station button up.
         "Couldn't answer your phone? I know you was reading my texts."
          "Chill. Goodnight," I said walking back to our room.
       I poked my head in on Cesar," Hey," he smiled.
        "Hey you. I'm home."
       "Okay. Love you."
       "Love you," I smiled and got into bed.
            Oscar came and got in bed shortly after I'd already been laid down,"You stink of booze," I said.
         "You just left. I didn't know if you were gonna come back and you weren't answering your phone, so I drank," he said.
          "I'd told you if I was done. Couples fight, Oscar."
        "Not us."
        "Yes, us. All of them do at some point. Go to sleep," I said.
         "I love you."
       "I love you."
                A few weeks passed and we were fine again. It was the day of enrollment at school for Cesar, when Monse showed up at the house. We were sitting out front when she walked over,"can we talk?" She asked Cesar.
        "Sure," he answered.
         "In private?" She asked.
           Oscar cleared his throat,"Listen if you wanna sit on my face, you just gotta ask," Cesar smirked.
        "You son of a bitch!" Monse yelled.
         "Cesar!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me,"house now!" I growled.
         "You're in trouble now," Oscar smirked.
      "You too, Spooky," I growled.
       "Now who's in trouble? She never calls you Spooky," Marcus smirked.
         "Shut up," Oscar growled walking over to me with Cesar.
       "Cesar, inside," I said.
        "Yes mam," he sighed.
        "You wait here," I said to Oscar.
        "Woman, you don't tel-"Oscar started.
       "Spooky, shut up," I said. Oscar sighed and I walked into the house,"What the hell was that? You're showing your ass because your brother's home? That ends now. As long as I'm here no more talk like that. I remember about a month or so ago you crying about her, now go fucking fix that shit, now!" I growled.
       "I'm sorry," Cesar sighed.
         "Go. Send Spooky in," I said.
         "Your turn," Cesar told Oscar on his way out the door.
        Oscar walked into the house,"you shouldn't be encouraging that shit," I said.
         "I sent everyone home, we need to talk about Cesar."
       "What about him?"
         "We jumped him in."
         "What? Why would you jump that innocent boy in like that? Are you stupid?" I screamed.
       "You don't need to worry about him no more, cause I'm home now! I take care of us!" He snapped.
       "You take care of us? How about when you were just locked up? I took care of us! I paid the bills, worked, cleaned, made sure Cesar went to school and got myself to school. I had to make sure he was fed! Goddamnit, you missed everything. I took care of EVERYTHING , so don't you fucking tell me YOU take care of us, because it's me, I take care of us!" I screamed in his face.
          "You're pretty hot when your steaming hot, nena," Oscar smirked.
       "Stop doing that," I growled.
       "Doing what?"
      "That. You know what you're doing."
         "Baby, I was locked up for a year without you. Don't tell me to stop. I love you."
          "Stop that. I know you know what I'm talking about. You do it every time we fight, so we stop fighting and have sex instead," Oscar lifted his eyebrow up, and then just like that, we're having sex.
       "I promise to keep Cesar's involvement low," Oscar promised.
         "Whatever, I'm still mad."
         "Please, stop being mad."
      "Why should I?"
        "He's safe now." 
         "He'll always be a target, always has been. I guess I'm not ready for my baby  to grow up,"I sighed.
         "He's not a baby anymore,nena. Let it happen."
        "Fine, but the first second he gets a green light on him, you lose your balls," I said.
        "Fine," he smiled and kissed me.
       After several long months, I finally came to terms with Cesar being a Santo, but Just barley.