Senior Year

Summer flew by and soon it was the start of Senior year. Cesar was now an 8th grader, so next year would be his big year of being a Freshman. 
             On the first day Oscar dropped me off, offered Cesar a ride, but he declined. I kissed Oscar and got out of the car to meet up with Max and Ryan," I see Spooky's in a good mood, la Diosa," Ryan laughed, that'd become my nickname from them since Sophomore year.
        "I'd hope so, cause I'm still feeling it," I laughed.
        "Spooky must hit it good then," Max laughed.
        "And rough, but trust me when I say the sex is AMAZING!" I laughed.
        "He's gonna cuff you before long. I feel it," Ryan smiled.
       "Easy tiger. It's only been 4 years," I said.
        "Mrs. Spooky, would you like to head inside?" Max busted up laughing.
       "Why yes, Mrs.  Estabien, I would," I grinned.
       "How'd you know?" She glared.
         "Those boys come to me for everything. I am Spooky's woman after all," I smiled touching my Santos cross.
         "He's dead," she growled.
       "Give the man a break," I laughed.
       "Whatever," she huffed, making Ryan and I laugh as we walked into the building.
              The school day went by fast and just like everyday for the last 4 years Oscar was waiting out front for me. I got in the car and kissed him, then we went home.
             For several months everything was going all good with school and at home, until one night at supper when Oscar started talking to Cesar.
         "It's about time for you to be jumped in, Mano," Oscar said.
         "But I'm only going to be a Freshman next year," Cesar said.
           "I was jumped in before then," Oscar said.
           "This is not the time for this discussion. Can't he just wait till he's out of school before all the jumping in gets discussed?" I asked.
          "No, it needs to be done," Oscar said.
        "Does it REALLY though? Maybe he doesn't even want to be a Santo," I shot back.
        "Maybe you should just worry about you. You're just my woman, not a Santo!" Oscar growled.
       "Just your woman? Cesar can you excuse us?" I asked.
         "Yeah, sure," Cesar said grabbing his plate and going outside.
          "Just your woman?! I think I deserve more credit then that! I take care of that boy while you handle your Santo shit. I cook, I clean, and I go to school all day, then I clean up after you guys while you all party and I work! So, just YOUR WOMAN doesn't cut it, Spooky!" I yelled.
        "Spooky? We talked about that. You don't call me by my street name. I appreciate you doing everything you do for us, I really do. I told you to quit that lame gas station job months ago, you don't need to be working. I'm suppose to take care of you 2! Just stay out of Santos business, please!" Oscar yelled.
       "Whatever. I'm going to bed," I said rolling my eyes as I walked down the hall," tell Cesar to come back in!" I yelled.
           I was laying in bed doing my homework when Oscar walked in,"Where's Cesar?" I asked.        
          "In bed. Nena, I'm sorry," he sighed.
         "It's whatever. I'll just be the woman and mind my own business," I said continuing my homework.
        "Do you need any help?"
       "No, it's math. I got it," I answered.
         "Okay baby," he sighed and crawled in beside me.
        I finished my last problem and closed the book, then shoved it in my bag. I laid back down and put my back to Oscar. He slide his arm over my waist and put his hand under my shirt.
       "I love you," he whispered and kissed the back of my neck giving me visible chills.
       "I love you," I said.
        Oscar kissed the side of my neck finding my sweet spot and a groan left my lips. I felt Oscar smirk. I rolled so I was facing him and he kissed my lips. The kiss started to get heated and I moved so I was straddling his waist. I pushed myself down on top of him and grinned my hips pulling a soft moan from his mouth. It was my turn to smirk.
        "Not cool, nena. You're gonna find yourself in a position," Oscar groaned.
          "So do it, Spooky," I smirked knowing he hated when I called him that.
         He rolled so he was on top and instantly got to work. He was pounding into me before I knew it. I was trying to be quiet for Cesar's sake when Oscar repeatedly hit my g-spot and I moaned loud.
        "Really guys!?" Cesar yelled.
       "Sorry, Mano!" Oscar yelled back.
       "Just come get me from outside when you're done!" Cesar yelled back.
           "Okay," Oscar grunted.
         We both started laughing and shortly after we finished,"you should probably go get Cesar," Oscar laughed.
         "Probably," I laughed.
                 I got up slide on pants and a shirt and walked out of the room to get Cesar,"hey you," I grinned.
        "Don't hey you me. You 2 are loud," Cesar said.
       "Sorry baby, I tried to be quiet," I said.
          "It's fine," he said.
           "We're done, if you wanna come back in."
        "Can I ask you something?"
        "Of course baby," I said sitting down beside him.
         "Who made the first move? You or Oscar?"
         "When?"
        "When you 2 got together."
        "Oscar did. Why?"
         "There's this girl, I don't know. I was just wondering."
          "Okay, well if you wanna talk, you know where to find me," I smiled and kissed the top of his head.
           Just then the police rolled up,"Where's Oscar Diaz?" The officer asked.
        "Inside. Why?" Cesar asked.
         "We need him."
        "I'll go get him, officer," I said. I ran inside to our room,"baby the cops are here for you."
         "Shit. Okay," he sighed.
         Oscar got up and got dressed," you're going away, aren't you?" I asked.
         "Yeah, nena. I am," he sighed
       I nodded and left the room and walked back outside,"You 2 got another guardian that you can stay with?" The officer asked when I got outside.
             "I'm the guardian. I'm 18," I said.
      "Who are you to Mr. Diaz?" He asked.
        "The girlfriend," I answered.
          Just then Oscar walked out of the house,"take care of my girl, little Spooky," Oscar told Cesar.
        "I will, hermano," Cesar said and hugged Oscar.
        "I love you, nena," Oscar said.
       "I love you," I said and kissed him.
           Cesar and I watched Oscar get cuffed and put in the back of the car,"let's go to bed, kiddo," I said.
       "School tomorrow?" He asked.
       "Yep. You have tests."
       "Fine," he sighed
            Oscar was locked up the rest of the school year. The Santos and Cesar at least made it to my graduation in place of Oscar.
            Cesar was out with his friends before Monse left for writers camp the next morning, so I was cleaning up the house when Cesar came busting through the door all teary eyed and upset,"what's wrong, baby?" I asked.
           "Harley, I don't know what to do! I really like Monse and I think I just messed everything up!"
        "what do you mean?"
       "We just hooked up."
       "Sweetie, she's coming back," I said and hugged him.
    For the next several weeks it was nothing but work, sleep, and taking care of Cesar.