The Roll Up and Eventful Events To Follow

Everything seemed to be going great. Cesar was doing good in school. Oscar was home, and I wasn't working a whole lot. I crawled out of bed and got Cesar up for school. I was making coffee and breakfast when both of my favorite guys walked in and threw themselves in chairs at the table.
         "Up before noon, this will be good," I laughed as I placed a coffee cup in front of Oscar and kissed him.
        "You woke me up," he said.
         "How?" I asked.
        "Trying to sneak our of bed," he said.
        "I'm gonna go. Meeting up with everyone for school," Cesar said.
        "Have a good day, baby," I smiled.
       "I'll try. Love you," he said kissing my cheek.
        "I love you," I said.
         "See you later, Mano," Oscar called.
       "Later Spooky," Cesar yelled back.
            "What if we had our own baby?" Oscar asked.
         "Oscar, I'm not ready for a baby."
         "Is it because we're not married?"
        "No, I don't care if I have a kid out of wedlock with you, especially you. I'm just not ready," I said.
          "Okay, I get it," Oscar sighed.
       "I love you," I said.
      "I love you. When you gonna quite at the station?"
       "I'm not. The extra cash is good for us."
               "Why?"
      "What do you mean why? It's all being put up in case something happens!"
       "Like me getting locked up?"
        "Oscar, stop that!"
        "I get it. I'll be back later," he kissed my forehead then just left.
        I started to tear up and felt my heart sink. I text Cesar and told him Oscar took off. Not even 30 minutes later Cesar came through the door and sat by me on the couch. We sat like that for a few hours before Cesar said,"He's just got a lot going on."
         "If he's got so much going on why's he want a baby for?"
            "What?"
          "He wants a baby. You probably shouldn't be here when he comes home. It's gonna be World War 3," I sighed.
        "I'll stay at Jamel's tonight or go see Olivia for a while. I'll figure something out."
            "How is that? You and Olivia?"
        "I'm not really sure if I feel it. She's not Monse."
          "Don't drag it out. Break up with her, Cesar."
              Just then the front door flew open,"I'm gonna go to Ruby's. Call me if you need me," Cesar said standing from the couch.
        "I will, mijo. Love you," I said.    
       "Love you," Cesar smiled and left.
          "Don't you fucking stink of boozes," I said.
       "Why do you care?" Oscar spit.
       "Are you kidding me?" I yelled.
         "Why don't you want kids with me? Is it because of the gang. I can't leave it."
          "No, Oscar, it's not beacause of the gang. I get it, you want kids, I do too. Just not right now. We still have Cesar in the house. Can we just get him through school alive first and then think of kids?"
        "Why are you so worried about Cesar all the time?"
         "Because he's just a kid. A kid with no mom, no dad, just his older brother and his girlfriend, who he just keeps seeing fight, might I add!"
         "Were the only parents he's ever gonna have! We've done just fine, so why can't we just do our own thing with our own?!"
            "Why are you so dead set on us having a fucking baby right this second, Spooky?!"
          "Because Marcus and Estabien got their girls pregnant. We've been fucking for 2 years without protection and I can't even get a scare from you!"
            "We did have a scare Oscar, but you were locked up and I wanted to make sure before I said anything."
       "When?"
       "When you first got locked up."
            "When you were a Junior?"
       "Yeah."
       "Why didn't you tell me? You even came and seen me several times, we talked on the phone every day, so why didn't you say anything?"
         "You were locked up and I wasn't pregnant!"
      "I still had a right to worry with you," he yelled.
       "I'm done with this conversation. I'm going to fucking bed!" I yelled back.
       I walked down the hallway to our room, grabbed a pillow and a blanket, walked them back into the living room and threw then on the couch next to Oscar,"what are these for?" He asked.
      "You. You're sleeping out here tonight. Goodnight," I said and went back to the room locking the door so he couldn't sneak in.
                After a couple months Oscar let the baby subject go and everything went back to normal. We were laying on the couch watching a movie with Leo when Cesar cane busting through the door.
        "Lil Spooky, what's wrong?" Oscar asked.
           "Latrell just rolled up on Monse and me and pulled a gun," he gasped out.
        "You are NOT to leave this house. You either Harley. Latrell knows how we all feel about you, he could easily take you out to hurt us,"Oscar said.
         "Okay," I said. Cesar went to his bedroom and Oscar and I went to ours.
               The next morning Oscar woke me up,"nena, you seen Cesar?"
        "No, why?"
       "He's gone."
        "School maybe. He's been studying for a test," I groaned.
        He pulled out his phone,"I'll be back later. I love you," Oscar kissed me then left.
          "I love you!" I yelled out.
          They were both gone all day. Cesar sent me a picture of him and Oscar so I knew they were safe. (Photo That was sent)