New Year

It'd been only a couple months since the Cesar incident, but as promised he texted me everyday and let me know he was safe. It was New Years Eve and every year the Santos had a party, so I spent most of the day cleaning the house. Oscar sort of help, but mostly got in the way.
        The party started and everyone was having a good time, drinking, smoking, and pairing up. Midnight hit and Oscar pulled me to his chest and planted one on me. We decided to ditch the party and go have our own party. When we finished Oscar went back out and I went to bed.
              I got up the next day and was cleaning up while Oscar was outside with the guys. I was cleaning the kitchen when I heard them all start barking and assumed it was being done to some poor girl who'd hooked up with one of the guys. I went out to tell them to knock it off when I saw Cesar walking away.
         "Hey, fucking stop that!" I yelled from the front porch.
        "Sorry, La Diosa," Estabien chuckled.
           "What'd you call her?" Oscar asked.
          "La Diosa. Max told me that's been her nickname from her and Ryan since their sophomore year," he answered.
        "Why?" Oscar asked.
           "I don't know, Spooky. Ask her," Estabien said.
           "Why they call you that?" He asked me.
         "Cause when I got out of you're car on the first day Ryan said everyone was looking at me like I was a goddess," I shrugged and walked back inside.

              Sorry it's short!😅