Junior Year

During the summer between Sophomore and Junior year Oscar became the head Honcho of the Los Santos and got the nickname Spooky, so I was there more then before to help with Cesar. Cesar finally introduced us to his friends Ruby, Jamel, and Monse.
           It was 2 days before school was to start, and the boys were throwing a party,"aye Spooky, you're girl looking good," Marcus yelled.
            "Don't touch her!" Oscar smiled and yelled back. They all joked around with Oscar about me like that and he knew it was a joke. All the guys knew, I was Spooky's girl.
              We all drank, smoked, and danced into the night. Soon everyone started to leave. Oscar and I started to clean up the house when the last person stumbled out the front door.
            "You're almost done with school. How you feeling about that?" Oscar asked.
         "Nervous, but good at the same time. I think mom's getting pretty fed up with me though," I sighed.
         "What do you mean, nena?" He asked concerned.
        "She asked me about your face tattoo, and why they call you Spooky and when I'm coming home?"
            "Oh shit, I'm sorry baby," he sighed.
         "No, it's fine. Don't you worry about mom and I, I'll handle that," I smiled standing on my tippy toes and kissed him then pulled back.
          Oscar looked me in the eyes and pulled me into his chest and kissed my lips. The kiss started to pick up in pace. Before long Oscar knocked all the cups and bottles off the kitchen cabinet, he lifted me up, sat me down and spread my legs so he was standing between them. He placed his hands on my thighs and started inching closer and closer to my middle.
          Once his fingers grazed against me I moaned into his mouth. He picked me back up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bedroom. When we got in the bedroom there was no turning back, we were to far in now and I didn't want him to stop. Oscar laid us on the bed with him on top of me. He ran his hand up and down my thighs. Clothes were gone in second and Oscar lined up to enter me.
         "Condom," he said.
              "Birth control,"I smiled.
         "Even better," he smirked.
     Oscar slide inside of me and gave me a second to adjust to his size,"move," I moaned and Oscar started to slowly trust.
        Before long we were both moaning and grunting messes. I orgasmed, but Oscar wasn't there yet. By the time he was even close I climaxed 3 more times. Oscar rode out the highs, rolled off of me, and laid beside me pulling me to his chest," I do love you," Oscar said.
       "I love you too. You know this, just like I know this," I smiled.
          "Was it what you thought it was gonna be?" He asked.
         "Better. Now go to sleep. We gotta clean up our mess in the morning," I chuckled.
        "You made me make the mess. Those tight ass jeans and that tight tank top, and the way you were dancing, that kiss just set me over the edge," he smirked.
        "You weren't much better. In your jeans, the way you pushed up on me all night. You had me ready before the party even started," I smirked.
       "Careful, don't think you could handle another round. I had you shaking," he smirked.
           "So make me shake again Spooky," I whispered.
         "You asked for it," Oscar said licking his lips and pulled me on top of him. We went again and then went to bed.
             When I got up the next day Oscar was still asleep, so I crawled out of bed, threw on one of his shirts, my shorts, and walked out into the kitchen.
            "You 2 have fun last night?" Leo asked.
       "What?" I asked.
           "Estabien came back to grab a bottle and he said all the bottles and cups were on the floor broken and then he heard you 2 getting at it in the bedroom, so he just left. I think the whole block heard you," Leo laughed.
          "Whoops," I blushed.
             "Leave her alone," Oscar said walking up behind me.
           "Sorry Spooky," Leo laughed.
         "Morning," he said and kissed the side of my neck.
           "Morning," I smiled.
            "We got some shit to take care of. I'll help you clean up when I get back. Love you," Oscar said.
         "I got it baby. I love you," I said kissing him and went into the kitchen.
         "Cuff her now!" Leo said.
          "What?" Oscar asked.
         "Spooky, my girl freaked out when I told her I had to bounce this morning. Your's just told you to go and she's cleaning up OUR mess! Cuff her!" Leo grinned
         "Go, you boys be careful!" I yelled.        
          "Bye Har!" Leo said.
         "Bye Leo," I yelled back.
           "I'll be back! I love you," Oscar said.
        "I love you," I said smiling.
                They left and I cleaned up the house. Around the time I was making lunch a knock on the door sounded. I answered it to see Leo, but no Oscar," he dead?" I asked.
        "No. He got picked up. He's gonna be gone for a bit," Leo said.
         "What about Cesar?" I asked.
           "I'll stay here with him. Me and the guys," he answered.
          "I'll call mom. I'll just stay or he'll stay with us. I'll figure it out. Mine as well come in, get some lunch," I said.
              I walked back to Oscar's room and called my mom:
                 *Call*
Mom: hello?
Harley: favor?
Mom: what?
Harley: can Cesar come stay with us? Oscar just got picked up an-
Mom: no, you need to decide right now if you're gonna live under my roof or see Spooky!
Harley: that's not fair!
Mom: decide.
Harley: then I'll be over to get my shit. Dad never would've made me choose!
Mom: leave your key too!
Harley: fine! I love you, mom.
Mom: I don't have any love for a daughter who's in love with a criminal! You'll never amount to anything!
               *End of Call*
            My mom hung up on me and I started to cry. I wiped the tears from my eyes when my phone started ringing from an unknown number. I went ahead and answered it:
               *Call*
Harley: hello?
Unknown: baby, it's me
Harley: Oscar are you okay?
Oscar: yeah I'm good. What's wrong?
Harley: I'm gonna stay with Cesar til you come home
Oscar: what bout your mom, nena?
Harley: she just kicked me out
Oscar: go get your shit. You're moving in
Harley: don't worry about that. Just come home when you can
Oscar: couple months tops. I'll see you soon, baby
Harley: okay baby!
Oscar: I love you, Harley
Harley: I love you too, Oscar
              *End of Call*
              I walked back out into the living room to see Leo, Cesar, Ruby, Jamel, and Monse eating,"where's Spooky?" Cesar asked.
         "They picked him up," I answered.     
          "Jamel, can I crash at your's?" Cesar asked.
           "Let me text mom and dad," Jamel said.      
            "Why are you asking that?" I asked.       
          "Someone has to take care of me while Spooky's gone. We're getting ready to go back to school," he answered.
         "You're staying here with me. Oscar and I talked about it already, but I need to go to my mom's to get my stuff," I said.
         "What did your mom say when you told her Spooky got picked up?" Leo asked.
         "She threw me out and said I wouldn't amount to anything," I grunted.      
            "What?" Leo yelled.
         "Yep. Oscar's letting me move in here. We've been talking about it anyway," I shrugged.
          "You good?" Monse asked.
         "Yeah," I smiled.
        "Are you really though?" Leo asked.
          "Yeah, can you stay with them long enough for me to run to mom's to get my stuff?" I asked him.
        "We won't leave," Cesar said.
       "Okay. I'll be back. 1 hour tops," I sighed.
                I grabbed Oscar's keys and went to mom's. She wasn't there when I got there, so I packed my clothes, pictures, and what else I wanted and left, loading it all in the car, then drove back to the house. When I got there Leo and Marcus unloaded the car and took everything inside,"you guys didn't have to do that," I said.
        "We did. You're Spooky's woman, which means while he's gone we take care of you. Protection wise and finance," Leo said.
        "I'm gonna look into a full time job to take care of us," I said.
          "Spooky's orders. Plus we take care of our own," Marcus said.
             "Are our boys staying for dinner," I asked.
            "No, my girls cooking," Leo said.
        "I'm meeting up with someone, thanks though," Marcus smiled.
             "We gotta bounce. Catch you later, Harley!" Leo said.
           "Later. Thank you guys!" I yelled after the 2.
         I walked in and went to clean up the lunch mess to see it already done,"oh," I said.
        "We got it," Cesar smiled.
         "Where's the others?" I asked.
        "They bounced. Harley, are you okay?"
            "I will be. How about pizza for supper and a couple movies before bed?" I smiled.
           "We going to school tomorrow?"
        "Of course. I'll drive," I smiled.
          "Or should we walk?"
         "Do you want to walk?"
        "It'd just feel weird in the car without Spooky."
         "True. Okay, we'll walk. I'll walk with you guys to school," I smiled.
           "Pizza sounds great!" Cesar beamed.
          "Homemade or take out?"
         "Take out. Don't kill yourself."
         "Good thinking. You order it and have it delivered. I'm gonna go put some of my stuff away."
         I made room in Oscar's dresser and closet for my clothes and put my stuff away. I answered the door when the pizza got there and paid the staring pizza boy and then he left. We ate then watched movies and went to bed.
          The first few months of school Cesar and I walked with his friends to school, and we all walked home together, but when Oscar got back home it was different. He took me to school, offered to take Cesar but he refused. He'd kiss me before I left and kiss me when I got back in. Junior year came and went in no time.