15

The next morning was more or less horrible, they didn't have work today because everything is set for tomorrow. They already know that they'll have to head to XYZ bar. But in the morning Taehyung woke up groggy and glanced at the ever so natural scene of Jeongguk, the sleeping koala.

Like always or recently the older found his shoulder damped because of the boys drool. Annoyed and impatient Taehyung slowly got up and untied himself from Jeongguk.

After a few hours, the boy woke up to an empty apartment. At first he thought that the older might've just been in the living room as the bed was empty but now that he had looked through the whole apartment, empty.

Maybe he's just out buying something.

Jeongguk ate breakfast and lunch by himself. He sat on the couch and stared off into space for his spare time alone.

It was now 9:00 pm and the boy doesn't know what to do. It's dark out and Taehyung still wasn't back so Jeongguk decided to call. He usually doesn't call the older as every call would end with him being yelled at.

He held his breath, waiting for the call to go through but no one picked up. He decided to text but when he pulled up their last conversation it was an argument and Taehyung had the last words of , "fuck off man."

Swallowing his pride Jeongguk messaged a, "where are you?"

After sometime of waiting and no replies, he left the apartment and headed downstairs just to notice that the olders car wasn't there either. So this was the start to Jeongguk's nightly adventure.

Taehyung had woken up early and called his boss to inform him of where they'll be going tomorrow just to be told that they'll need an extra person just in case things turn bad. Due to the company not wanting to pay for long cab fee's the boss offered to driver the extra officer half way and the older would have to come pick them up on the other half.

This was annoying to Taehyung but what can he do?

He left the apartment and drove towards Seoul to pick up the officer who would be acting as the bartender at XYZ bar.

(I wonder who this officer is uu)