27

"Why don't you kiss me instead today baby?" Taehyung rubbed his palms softly on the boys face and smiled. Jeongguk cocked his book awkwardly and knitted his brows, "I'm not a baby though."

The older chuckled and brushed his fingers through the boys hair, "I was trying to give you a cute nickname but if you don't like it we can go with something else?"

Looking down at Jeongguk, Taehyung wanted to burst out laughing because the boy was really giving it some serious thought, his lower lip was stuck out and he hummed a long, "hmmmmm."

The older twirled his fingers around the youngers hair, he liked the boys hair, it was soft and curly which looked cute on him. But he stopped when Jeongguk looked up swiftly, "I like baby."

" ok then baby, why don't you give Taehyung a good night kiss today?" The man lifted himself up with his palms balancing his head and brushed his thumb across the boys lips.

Jeongguk was about to go in for the kiss but hesitated, "but who gonna give me a kiss?"

Taehyung was dumbfounded, "what do you mean? If you kissed me doesn't that mean I kissed you aswell?" The boy lifted himself up to be at eye leave with the older, "if I kissed you, you'll have to kiss me too."

Smiled, Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes, " ok." Jeongguk's lips against his was warm and almost felt familiar now due to the amount of times the boy had forced himself onto the older today. Once the boy had pulled away he opened his eyes and was welcomed with Jeongguk sticking his lips out waiting for his turn.

This wasn't a normal sight and was pretty funny to Taehyung but he calmly cupped the youngers face and gave him a peck, "alright buns, time for bed ok?"

The older laid down tiredly and Jeongguk crawled on top of him and just laid there, "can I stay like this for a while?" Not knowing why not, Taehyung patted the boys back and whispered, "sure, you ready to sleep now?"

The boy stared back with his magnificent doe eyes and started to nod before he shook his head, "tell me something special hyung."

Today was a long day, especially for Taehyung and he was ready to knock out any moment now but for the baby's sake , he kept his eyes opened, "you won't remember tomorrow though, do you still want to hear it then?"

The younger was ready to scrunch up his eyebrows to show the older his little 'I'm upset' expression but Taehyung quickly rubbed his fingers between the boys brows, " ok ok I'll tell you."

The man gulped loudly and started, "lately I've been feeling attached to someone, they're a pain in the ass but having them around makes me kinda happy. Maybe I even like them ya know? That's my recent secret so why don't we sleep now?"

Jeongguk frowned but nodded, the boy felt weird, he didn't like that Taehyung had someone that he was attached to. Almost as if he was claiming territory the boy kissed the man once more before finally closing his eyes while still laying on top of the older.