9

"WELCOME TO BRITAIN FASHION WEEK!" The woman was over enthusiastic on the mic and competed against the loud music that was playing from the speakers by the stage. The audience cheered from the top of their lungs and clapped vigorously for the amazing event that happens once a year.

I sat next to Dylan, clapping along with the audience. I still can't believe I'm here. I'm at the event we all partially planned for. Dylan and I are people who others network with. Well it's mostly Dylan and I help out with the minor things Dylan needs help with. Everyone else from the company is recording the event, photographing, or helping out in the back. I kind of got lucky that I didn't have to do all the legwork during this amazing event.

A few hours ago, Dylan picked me up from the side of the courtyard as I can out with a white shirt and denim. He did raise an eyebrow, probably because he couldn't believe how casual I looked, but carried on to open the passenger side door and let me in. We drove to the richest part of the city, which was downtown. All the high-end stores lined up next to each other. We stopped in front of Burberry, one of my dream stores. Dylan got out of the car and tossed his card to the valet man. I didn't think we would actually be shopping in Burberry. I shyly got out of the car and entered the store with him.

"Hello Dylan Chase." A couple of beautiful women greeted him at the door. Is that normal? Does he come here a lot? With other women? Focus, Jasmine focus! You're not here to have these questions in mind.

"Hello ladies. Can you please grab the newest dress you have in stock and dress this lady up?" He requested as he sat on the sofa in front of the dressing room.

"Of course!" One of the beautiful ladies stepped forward and grabbed the newest dress in stock. Honestly, it was astonishing! It was a one piece dress that stops around the knees. Different types of fabrics were patched up on this dress. A hint of red, a hint of yellow, a hint of gold on a black dress. The waist is bonded with a ribbon which goes around the dress and then falls a little longer than the actual length of the dress. This dress is honestly my type. The woman pushed me into the dressing room and placed the dress on the wall.

"Call me if you need help". She closed the curtains so that I can change.

I swapped my white shirt for the dress. The woman provided a size 4, which surprised me because she got it right. I guess some people actually have that superpower. I fit perfectly into the dress. I glanced at myself on the mirror and twirled around. Although this dress isn't actually mine, I'm gonna act like I own it. I pushed the curtains to the side and walked out. I clasped my hands as I walked out slowly. The women gasped in awe. I looked directly at Dylan who did nothing but scan me. His hand overlapped his lips and his eyes wandered around me.

"I'll be taking this dress. Please gather her belongings". Dylan got up and went straight to the register to pay for his wonderful dress. The same woman who handed me the dress ran inside the dressing room and grabbed my things.

"I can get them..." I reached out to grab my things.

"No need ma'am". She went behind the register and put my belongings in a bag.

"Thank you for shopping with us Dylan!" The women waved farewell.

Okay, dress is done. Now...shoes? Dylan walked to the right after we got out the store. A couple of expensive shops later, we reached Swarovski. I can't believe we are getting jewelry from here. Once we entered, Dylan pointed at a certain set and the woman took it out right away. I was called over and was told to wear them. The earrings were covered in stones. It was a black feather. The necklace also had a black feather as a charm. The earnings were just black wear as the feather on the necklace had a gradient color from gold to black. Was I was putting them on, Dylan walked to the back of the store and grabbed a pair of heels. The heels were covered in gems and it was amber gold. It looked so sparkly and beautiful!