seven

{ Andrea's outfit above }
{ Andrea's POV }

While I was touching up my hair, and makeup I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I get up to see who it is... only to see Samuele looking impatient as ever. It only took me two seconds to get to the door, and he's already annoyed like an impatient toddler.

"What took you so long?" He asks roughly

I would've like to of told him to stop being such an entitled ass...but I don't. I bite the inside of my cheek and say "I'm sorry, I was just getting ready for dinner."

He just stares at me then hands me a dress bag.

"Wear this. I don't want you in anything to revealing." He orders me

I bite back my words and nod my head. I'm use to this by now. It's not that bad, I can handle it.
It's easier to live here if I just keep my mouth shut. I'm not saying he would get violent or anything but he doesn't like to be spoken to with even a slight tone. Anything I have to say would surely piss him off to no end... and I'm trying to keep our marriage as peaceful as possible.

He walks away grumbling without saying so much as a thank you or a goodbye.. I shut my door and throw the dress on the bed as I go and finish my hair and makeup.

Then I go to the bed, and unzip the bag dress only to reveal a slim pink dress with thin silk bow straps and a slit up the side but it doesn't go up high. It's not really my style, and I don't like being told what to wear but I'll wear it for the sake of keeping up this stupid act.

————

After I finish getting ready, I am on my way to welcome the guest next to my husband in the grand entrance area. Once I get there Samuele gives me a look over, and nods in approval which I don't need but I take as a good sign.

He offers me his arm when we hear a knock on the door, and despite every part of my body rejecting the idea.. I accept and put my arm in his.

One of the butlers open the door, as Samuele and I just stand there. I mean one of us could've opened the door, but no that isn't allowed ; especially when we have guests. Which is stupid and I completely disagree with it.

When the butler opens the door two bigger, and muscular tan men walk through it. By looking at them if I had to guess it's the boss and underboss of the spanish mafia. I'm not sure which one is which because both of show strength and confidence.

Samuele uses his free hand to shake the taller and more built mans hand. To which I assume makes him the boss.

"Welcome to Italy Nicolás, I take it this is your underboss." Samuele says clearly just to say it because it didn't sound remotely polite. He has horrible people skills.

"Thank you for having us come into your home, and yes this is my underboss Luis." Nicolás says trying to be polite

Samuele just nods not even acknowledging his underboss or anything.. and I can tell that they take a little disrespect for it. As they should.

"This is my gorgeous wife." Samuele introduces me gesturing with his free hand being my arm is still in his other one. The simple gesture makes me feel like some kind of show horse. Apparently a gorgeous one but a horse none the less.