twenty one

{ Andrea's POV }

Ander, Nicolás, and I all face each other in a semi circle as we watch each other closely.
Trying to figure out what each ones weaknesses will be. I don't know exactly how either of them fight, but I know out of the three of us Nicolás is the tallest and most muscular, although Ander isn't to far behind. I'm obviously the smallest, and as far as upper body strength.. the weakest.

Ander walks towards me, and I notice Nicolás tense. I take a breath and ask "Any rules?"

"Just to get the others down into a position you can kill them in without actually killing them."
Ander says

"Good to know." I reply taking another breath as I close my eyes Ander halts his steps.

He's trying to figure it out like Chan.
Good they should learn.

I take a step forward towards Ander, and it's almost like I can feel the air shift. Does no one make a move on him this soon? If so that is a bit much considering on this mat we are equals. I think I'll show them.

I take another step towards Ander, and I hear Nicolás move almost right behind me. They are trying to get me out easily without hurting me, while still treating me fairly. I appreciate the fact they are concerned, but I also know that I need more time to let some frustration and anger so getting out now isn't going to help me.

I lean forward and I hear Ander take step to the side, so I swing my foot knocking him in the side with as much strength I have. I hear him grunt and I hear people talking, but it sounds like whispers because we aren't close to everyone anymore.

I hear Nicolás take a breath close to my ear, and he tries to grab me in a choke hold. I smirk and take a step back crashing my back to his front.

I hear him take a deep breath, and it makes him lose his grip.  I turn swiftly still with my eyes closed, and I use my elbow to deliver a hit in his side.

I open my eyes as Nicolás tries to grab me again, and he makes eye contact with me I flip backwards landing near Ander. Both of them in too much of a shocked state to really do anything. I deliver a few kicks into Anders side. He fails trying to block me because I'm much faster in hand to hand combat.
A small advantage of me being smaller, and not as muscular as they are is that I'm faster. Ander lands on the ground, and I hear Nicolás coming behind me so I do a spinning hook kick. It lands on his chest surprisingly ends up pushing him backwards a little.

Ander has gotten back up and unfortunately kicks me in my side, then punches my shoulder. It hurt and it was a move Artemis would've taught him. I would know, he taught it to be. I bite my lip to keep me from making a sound. I take a breath, and shake it off before kicking him again sending him to the floor pretty hard. I deliver a knee to his forehead landing him on his back, he grabs my leg and I go down on the floor beside him.

I jump up faster than he does because he seems a little dizzy and not a focused. I grab his arm before he even notices I'm standing behind him. I twist it behind his back, then I stand on my tip toes and wrap his arm around his own neck, holding it tightly with my own hand. When he try's to pull away because it's making it hard to breathe for him, I add more a pressure.

"Dead?" I ask him

He nods and I release him.
He takes a deep breath and starts rubbing his arm a little with a small groan to follow.