thirty four

{ Third Person POV }

Donte took over being in charge in Italy. Thomas took back the UK. Chan and Isabel continued being a solid couple who ran China and Japan together. Charlotte Andrei and Vlad went back to Russia and handled everything there. Roslyn and Ander ran the whole mafia together as a whole, and Jason, Bart, and Isla all stayed in Greece at the mansion with Roslyn and Ander.

As for Andrea she went back and forth between Greece and Mexico. She wasn't ready to jump head first into a big change, but she was ready to give Nicolás a chance. So she spent a lot of her time in Mexico with Nicolás and Luis.

She even traveled to other places — such as Russia to see Charlotte, who kept encouraging her to really let herself have Nicolás. She even visited Japan to learn some things from Chan and Isabel.... And she spent some time in the UK to keep Thomas company, considering she had a life full of drama for him to be entertained with.

While she stayed in Greece Isla, Bart, Jason, Ander, and Roslyn were like a real family without all the mafia things. Andrea finally had a life that she wanted, and one that her mother and nana Athena wanted for her. One that Pa Hector even risked his life for. One that Artemis tried to give to her.

She finally had it.

And she was grateful for it all...

The End.

{ She was a baby born from an affair, who ended up in a marriage while her husband had many affairs, and finally she had her own affair if you would even really call it one. Everything led to her happily ever after... if they even actually exist.}