forteen

{ Andrea in her outfit above }
{ Andrea's POV }

We arrive to Ander's mansion in Greece, that use to be Artemis's. I still consider it to be home, a place
I feel safe and have so many memories, so my body relaxes a little when we arrive.

Ander and Roslyn greet us at the door.

"Samuele you are the last to arrive, come with me to the study. Chan, Nicolás, and Andrei are already in there. The rest of you can follow Roslyn. It's good to see you again, Andrea." Ander says

"You too." I reply as Donte, Chelsea, and I follow Roslyn through to the dinning hall where everyone else is. Vlad is sitting beside Charlotte, then it's who I'm assuming to be Isabel, then to my surprise Isla, and Luis.

Everyone looks our way when we enter, and everyone gives funny looks directed towards Chelsea. I almost feel bad for her.. I did say almost.

"They finally arrived." Roslyn says

I feel my lip twitch up because I almost smile. I love her attitude, I'm glad Ander has her.
Isla stands up, walks to me, and hugs me. I gladly hug her back, I've missed a lot her.

"Do they treat you good?" I ask in a whisper 

"They are very kind, respectful, generous..and trustworthy." She answers back in a whisper

When we pull back she wears a warm smile until Chelsea comes up to us. Isla goes sit back down, and Chelsea whispers in my ear facing backwards so no one can see her lips.

"That isn't appropriate. What do you think Samuele would say about it?" She whispers in my ear while she's grabbing my arm tightly.

I make sure my face stays blank.
I know Donte who is behind me heard it very clearly... I can see everyone's eyes on us but I don't pay them any mind. This is it. Maybe it's being back here or seeing Isla again but I feel as if I be myself again. This is where me getting my life back starts.

"I don't really care." I reply back to her while making eye contact as I pull my arm out of hers, and then walk away.

"I need the wives to come with me."
Roslyn suddenly says

Isabel and Charlotte stand up from the table.. and Chelsea opens her mouth like the disrespectful and untrained person she is.

"Why?" Chelsea questions rudely

In that moment everyone looks at Chelsea as if she is dirt. I wouldn't call her dirt myself, but she's certainly stupid.

"I don't believe that is any of your business."
Roslyn replies strongly

"I'm married to Donte." Chelsea lies

"Like hell she is." Donte says quieter but
I know Roslyn heard him.

"We both know that's a lie. Now sit down and show some respect before something happens that you might regret." Roslyn commands

The roll of basically being the mafia queen fits Roslyn.

Chelsea and Donte go sit down with Isla, Vlad, and Luis. Roslyn takes me by the arm so I'm side by side with her as she leads me, Isabel, and Charlotte upstairs into my favorite room. The bar.
I helped Artemis redecorate it when I lived here.
It's still my favorite.