11. Comforting Him After A Bad Dream

2nd person's POV

At 8:36 am, you were dreaming of eating ice cream with your friends and a cat went flying above water, suddenly you felt a heavyweight on your body and your eyes opened, squinted it as you adjust your vision through the brightness of the room.

You felt your boyfriend moved his head, snuggling deeper to the crook of your neck. You smiled and ran your fingers on his head. His head deepened and breathing was uneven.

He moved again and you felt his hands clutching on your nightgown. You continued to ran your fingers on his dark locks, massaging it gently.

He sniffed and you stiffened.

Lifting his head, you saw face red, fresh from cry. Worry and fear exploded inside you.

"Hey, baby," you cooed, cupping his cheeks. "Why are you crying?"

A tear escaped his eyes and fell on your cheek. His reddish lips parted and sobbed.

You wiped his hair that was sticking on his forehead and pull him back into your neck, rubbing his back as he sob even more.

You gave a long kiss on his temple, "what happened?"

His shoulder shook as he cried even more, warm liquid roll on your neck, tickling you slightly.

"I-I dreamed of some-something..." he moved his hot and sweaty hands under your nightgown, caressing your side.

"What is your dream about?" You whispered and he calmed a little bit.

He sniffed before speaking, "You-you were leaving me... For-for another man... h-he was more handsome an-and rich," he pulled his hand to wipe his the liquid from his nose, "and you said-" His voice cracked.

The tone of his voice was so sad, so vulnerable. He looked so broken.

You pulled your nightgown and wipe his face.

"..you said," he continued, "you don't-you don't love me a-anymore then left me like-like you didn't ever loved me, like I-I was nothing..... fuck"

You rubbed his back, trying to calm him as his sobs grew louder, "It's just a dream, baby."

He shook his head then nodded then shook again, "it looks true, it feels so true."

He lifted his body to look at you. You stare at his face, admiring it as even if he's crying he looks so handsome.

"Don't leave me," he croaked, sounded so broken it breaks your heart.

You hushed him, cupping his face and pulled him down to give him a sweet long kiss, "I won't leave you."

"Shh stop crying, can't you see? I'm still here," you said as his tears still falling on you face and neck.

You shifted, so now, he's on his side and his head was buried on your chest.

His arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer, held you tighter as if you're gonna disappear.

Brushing his hair with your finger, he calmed down. Breathing was stable and you thought he was sleeping.

"I won't leave, baby, you know that," you kissed his forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."

•••••••••••••

(A/N): this is random. I just want something to publish.

(♡˙︶˙♡)