15. Broken

It's been almost 4 weeks since I updated and I apologize for that.

1st person's POV

I took my phone out and took selfies with my very beautiful face. I do this whenever I'm bored and alone, I would take thousands of selfies but delete almost all of it after, because I realized it's ugly.

After 5 minutes of taking pictures, my boyfriend entered my room.

He's only wearing jeans, his upper body was bare, showing off his lean body.

I smiled and patted on the space beside me, signaling him to sit there.

Before he does, he went to my closet and put his shirt on.

As he seated, I angled my camera to his face and when he realized what I'm doing his covered his face.

"Come on, just one," I pouted. I know that he don't like taking pictures of himself and I don't even have a picture of him in my gallery, not even one.

He shook his head and continued covering his face with his hand.

"Just one."

"No."

"Please."

"No, baby," I pouted even more.

I remember the story my brother told me. When him and his girlfriend broke up, he deleted every single picture of him and everything related to his ex and he started to have great insecurities and depression.

He's a friend of my brother and we know each other because they're always at our home. Then there's one day, I saw him drunk and broken and being taken care of my brother in his room. My brother said he got kicked out from his house and I decided to help him too.

That time, I saw how much he loved his ex-girlfriend, how he would gave everything, even his own dear life for her. He would always mumble that he's not enough and will never be, that he swears not to love ever again.

But guess what, he did.

"Just one so I can admire your face," I held his face and looked deeply into his pretty eyes. "Come on."

He sighed and shook his head, "there's nothing to admire."

"Yes, there are. If you're still thinking about what your ex-girlfriend told about your face then don't. Stop it. Those words meant nothing anymore, you're beautiful not matter what," I then breathed deeply. 

His ex told him he's not enough and broke up with him for a foreign guy. She even bought the guy to their old apartment to show off her new boyfriend to him. And that, for me, was pure foolishness and bullshit. I hate that woman a lot. 

I'm so thankful she left with the foreign guy and I hope she'll never come back. 

She's also the reason why my boyfriend doesn't want me to look at other guys and that's fine by me. He became possessive and strict. 

I feel safe and I think it's weird and okay.

"Just one pic, yeah?" I batted my eyelashes before he sighed.

I smiled in satisfaction then angled the camera before taking a pic. He wears a small smile while I kiss his cheek.

I swore to keep and cherish this first picture of him and us.

He look so cute and innocent. God knows how perfect he is.

"Thank you," he said, intterupting my thoughts for the picture, "I didn't know why I deserve you," he pause to hug me, burying his head on the crook of my neck, "all I did was to restrict you from having male friends and keep you caged with me."

"I don't like boys either," I whispered, "it's all fine by me so don't stop doing it. I love you, you know that, right?"

He nodded and kept our position for a long time.

"I love you so much."

•••••••••••••

(A/N): I didn't know what I did there.

(♡˙︶˙♡)