20: Second Trimester

SIXTEEN  WEEKS ALONG

Marisol felt great. No more morning sickness. No more nausea. It was great. She sat up and stretched, smiling as she felt Grey lying next to her. She was sixteen weeks pregnant now, and while she had a small baby bump, she wasn't showing much unless she wore fitted clothing. She knew that once she started showing, it wouldn't take long for her to blow up like a balloon.

She groaned softly, having to use the bathroom. She heard Tala shuffle from the floor and come to her air. Tala now always followed her regardless of where she went. Marisol didn't speak as they went into the bathroom.

Once she no longer felt like her bladder would explode, she decided to take a shower. Tala whimpered but laid down on the carpet just outside the shower. She got undressed and got into the shower, relieved from the hot water. She ran a hand over her stomach and smiled to herself. She just felt...different. Better. More lively.

She conditioned and shampooed her hair and then cleaned her body. Once she felt satisfied and smelled like strawberries, she got out and wrapped a towel around herself. Tala moved out of her way as she walked out of the bathroom. Their bedroom door knocked and she opened it, only wrapped in a towel.

"Marisol, girl–"

Brad stopped talking as his eyes went to bed, where a shirtless Grey laid. Brad didn't mean to, he knew it was a violation of privacy, but it was so large.

"What?" She asked, noticing him stop.

"Grey has a bad case of morning wood. You might want to handle that."

"What!" She paled. She didn't realize. "Are you looking at it?"

"Well, how could I not. If you could see, you'd look too!"

"Stop looking!" She shrieked, shutting the door in his face.

Brad chuckled, facing the hard, wooden door. Ha. Wooden. "So, like, I guess you aren't ready then?"

"Sorry."

She turned around, hearing Grey's voice. "F-for what?"

"I usually lay on my stomach to hide it."

She twiddled with her thumbs, blushing softly. "Why hide it? Getting hard is normal."

"I know, Marisol. It's just it's easier for me to ignore it."

"Why ignore it?"

He laughed, standing up. He walked towards her and wrapped his arm around her waist, lifting her to her tiptoes to kiss her. "I usually masturbate when you aren't around."

"Maybe I want to watch?"

She could hear him groan and then growl. He didn't say anything but he let go of her and must have fallen on the bed. She crossed her arms and walked toward the bed. "Greyson, we are a couple now. You are my boyfriend. My mate. If you're horny, just tell me. I'm not a virgin, so I'm not iffy about this."

"You're saying you'll sleep with me?"

She laughed at how his voice perked up. "Yes. Well, usually. I'm horny a lot, too, especially around you. Just tell me, and we can handle it together."

Before he could respond, someone knocked on their door. This time she didn't open it.

"There was a fight on the training fields, Grey. "

She recognized Nolan's voice immediately. She looked back to the bed, listening as Grey got up and apparently got dressed. He came to her and kissed her head. "We will return to this conversation later."