23

I opened up my lunch and decided to check my social media accounts before diving in. I had four hours left before work would be over, but I knew time would fly by. I hadn't been on social media in a while, so I thought I should check in on my friends to see their life after graduation.

I went on Instagram first, only to see the first post being pictures of Sagacity. I knew that she had planned to go out with Aria and Natalie after school, but I didn't expect her to look that good. She wore a skintight dress that boasted her beautiful curves and had her hair in a sleek ponytail, and all I wanted to do was lift that dress up and loosen her hair so that I could have it to pull on when I'd be giving her back sh-

I put my phone down and ran a hand through my hair before drinking some water. Even though I truly wanted to take things slowly with Sagacity, part of me wanted to take her in so many different positions. It was hard for me to control my eager, but because I wanted more than sex from her, I tried my best to stay under control.

I hearted the picture and dropped a comment or two under her pic before scrolling through the Gram, liking random photos that friends posted. I then decided to check SnapChat and was once again aroused when I saw the pics she posted. One of them exposed her cleavage a bit, which she didn't even seem to notice, and I couldn't deny the turn on it was for me.

I'm pathetic.

5 and a half hours later

I entered the house and found Sagacity in the living room in a silk robe, smoothie in hand as she relaxed in the couch.

"Hey," I greeted, and her eyes left the TV and focused on me instantly. As she took in my appearance, a wide smile formed on her face, which caused me to smile widely as well.

"Hey, babe," she smiled, and I felt my heartbeat speeding up, as this was the first time she called me a sweet name. The effects she had in me was insane. "I made dinner for you."

While cheesing, I replied, "Yeah? Does it come with a silk robe?"

She laughed, "I've never heard of pasta with a silk robe, but we can maybe arrange something tonight." She sent me a seductive wink, and I could feel myself hardening in my pants. "I just took the pot off the stove, so you can shower before we eat."

"Sounds great," I smiled. That would give me time to jerk off while I was at it. I needed to release as soon as possible.

Sagacity teased, "Or I can just get in the shower with you and bring dinner there..."

I chuckled, "Keep talking like that and you'll end up sore tonight." She blushed while placing her smoothie on the mini glass table beside her and walked over to me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and went on her tippy toes to smooch my lips. "I miss you...a lot," she pouted.

I smiled, "Not used to me going to work by now?"

"Yeah, but..." she trailed off.

I playfully frowned, "But?"

She blushed, "I meant miss you as in...forget it."

She unhooked her arms from my neck and began to walk away, but I caught her hand and spun her body into my chest. "Talk to me," I encouraged as I wrapped my arms around her waist, keeping her in place.

While blushing, City answered, "I've been...horny lately...and....I just...wanna do stuff...with you."

I licked my lips as I stared into her eyes, which had lust clear in them, and I wanted nothing more than to tear the robe off her.

"Honestly, me too, Cit, but I'm not sure that's a good idea," I sighed, choosing to fight my desires away. She nodded with a flash of hurt in her eyes that she wasn't quick enough to mask. "What's wrong?" She shook her head while looking away, causing a frown to form on my face. "Alright, now the truth."

She sighed, "Well, last month when Nico had told me about the chocolate, he said that if there's anything you enjoy more than sex, it's the chocolate...but you've never attempted to have sex with me. It just makes me wonder-"

I shook my head, "Imma stop you right there. The last thing I want you doing is lowering your self confidence. You're so beautiful, City. So fucking beautiful, and you get me horny without trying, but I don't act towards it because I don't wanna move too fast with you. Tomorrow makes a month that we've been together, and I just don't want you doing something you'll regret."

She nodded and sighed in response, "Okay."