32

A knock sounded on my door, so I invited the person inside. Entering my room was Natalie and Aria with bright smiles in their faces.

I chuckled, "How did you guys even get in?"

Natalie answered, "We swung by Nico's job and took the house keys."

"But enough of that boring stuff," Aria smiled. "How was the other night? Did you and Damien...you know?"

I chuckled, "We didn't...we just watched movies until we fell asleep."

Aria playfully rolled her eyes, "So boring."

Natalie giggled, "There's no rush." She and Aria then walked to my bed and sat beside me, sandwiching me. Natalie revealed a bag that she had been hiding behind her back. "Aria and I saw this on our way here and thought we should get it for you."

I playfully frowned as I watched their silly face expressions. I took the bag and opened it, and Aria giddily bounced on my bed as I took the lingerie out.

"No," I shyly shook my head, blush on my cheeks. "I can't wear that."

"Why?" Aria frowned. "He'll love it."

I disagreed, "I'll look like an idiot."

"No you won't," Natalie disagreed. "He's gonna love it, trust us. Guys love these things. Now, you don't have to always wear one, but from time to time, it makes things exciting."

"We also came to give you some tips and tricks for your second time doing it, but since you guys did nothing the other night, we might as well give you some tips and tricks for the first time as well," Aria smiled.

I playfully sighed, "Oh dear," and we all burst into laughter.

One hour later

"I can't believe you guys really got me to wear this," I blushed as I stared at myself in the full body mirror. I actually liked how the lingerie looked on me, and I wondered if Damien would like it too. "Do you actually think he'll like it?"

I turned around to Aria and Natalie who eagerly nodded with a smile on their faces. "Damien will love it," the said in unison.

Timely, my room door opened, and Damien entered asking, "What will I love?" His eyes then left Aria and Natalie and focused on me instead. His eyebrows immediately raised as his lips parted. "Oh..." was all he said as he continued to look me up and down. "Turn around real quick." I frowned while slowly turning into a circle, and Damien whistled, causing Natalie and Aria to burst into laughter. "Yeah, Damien definitely loves this. Come here."

I blushed while walking over to him and stole shy glances at Aria and Natalie, who were both snickering away. Damien wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body into his. No time was wasted as he quickly met my lips with his and cupped my butt. I pulled away and blushed as I looked back at Aria and Natalie. They were clearly in bliss as they watched us with teasing eyes. Damien cleared his throat before saying, "Nico, Justin, and Zach are downstairs." Without sparing any time, Natalie and Aria galloped out the door and down the stairs, and Damien locked the door behind them. I walked towards my bed and grabbed the tee and shorts that I was wearing before trying the lingerie on, but before I could begin undressing, I was bent over on the bed. "Wait, don't change yet." He cupped my butt in his hands before spanking one of my cheeks, and I yelped in satisfying pain. "You got me wanting to just rip this shit right off you. Ya sexy ass lucky we got company downstairs." I blushed while trying to stand up, but he bent me over once more and pinned my hands behind my back. "Nah, I still gotta teach you a lesson for all that slick shit you were saying when we were showering this morning."

I blushed, "And what about everyone downstairs? Someone will come to check on us soon, you know."

"I got faith in Aria and Nat. They'll stall the guys," he said. "In the meantime..." He gripped my thigh and ordered, "Spread em." Although he couldn't see my face, I seductively bit into my bottom lip while obliging. He ran a finger down the slit of my panty, and a low moan escaped my mouth from the way the friction teased me. Damien hummed seductively as he played with the strings of the thong. He then shifted my underwear to the side, and soon, I felt something moist and cool slowly sliding into my wetness.

"Uhh," I lowly moaned, even though I wanted to already scream his name. I didn't want to blow our cover though.

Damien's tongue flicked my clit rapidly, and I bit into my sheet to stop myself from moaning aloud. He even massaged my clit in circles with his tongue, making my orgasm near. I thought he was going to increase his pleasure, but he only left me at the brink of an orgasm as he stood and put my underwear back in place.

"What the hell was that?" I asked through frustration. "I didn't come yet. I was so close! You have to continue!"

Damien smirked, "That was the point. Call it tease for tease. You're not gonna cum...not yet, at least. Maybe tonight, but right now, you're just gonna put on your clothes and head downstairs."

"Fine, then I'll finish the job by myself," I said as I sat on the bed and prepared to touch myself.

Damien slapped my hand away and said, "Do that and I won't take it easy on you tonight. I'll fucking tie you up if I have to. Don't finish what I started."

I blushed from the seductive threat he was making because my mind started picturing me getting tied up and him teasing me all night long. Nonetheless, Damien seemed like the type that should not be messed with in bed. I knew he wasn't bluffing when he said that he would not take it easy on me if I were to disobey him. He was too good at what he did. We hadn't even been up here for five minutes, yet I was already close to release. He knew just the right places to tease, so I figured it was best to listen to him.

I sighed, "Fine," as I began to strip in front of him, hoping to tease him and change his mind, but he resisted well. I'd simply have to wait for tonight.