49

A/N: MC. RAYOR.

Damien's POV
Sagacity placed her hand on my thigh as I continued to steer the car. I glanced at her hand before focusing on the road once more.

"How much further?" she asked, lust clear in her eyes.

I chuckled, "The hotel is just ten minutes away."

"I can't wait that long," she pouted, causing me to chuckle.

"What you want me to do- pullover?" I joked, but she nodded with seriousness clear in her eyes and posture. "You wanna have sex in my car?"

"Yes, just pullover in that alley or something," she nodded while pointing to a nearby ally, and I chuckled while doing as she asked. It was a good thing my car was heavily tinted and no one was around.

As soon as the car turned off, Sagacity undid her seatbelt and mine. I lowered my seat, and she climbed over onto mine and sat on me. Immediately, her scent locked into my nostrils, and I found myself taking in a sharp breath. I hadn't smelled that scent in months, and it drove me crazy, especially because she was sitting right on my crotch. I clasped her thighs, and she cupped my neck and face while connecting our lips. We were kissing hungrily with passion pouring between the both of us. "Wait," she said after pulling away. "I don't gotta get you tested, right?"

I chuckled, "Ouch. You trynna say something?"

She chuckled, "No, I just don't know who you've been with."

"No one," I confirmed, "unless you think you got something."

She playfully rolled her eyes and smiled, "If I got something, I got it from you, dickhead."

I chuckled, "The only thing I got is mad love for you."

Sagacity kissed my lips before teasing, "You're so corny." We then kissed each other again, only this time, we jumped back into our hungry kissing- her mouth devouring mine as mine devoured hers.

She slid her hand into my sweats and into my boxers, and I shuddered from her touch as she slid me out of my pants. Wanting to please her at the same time as she'd please me, I slid my hand into her pants and underwear before sliding a finger between her lower lips. She whimpered lowly as she slightly sat up, allowing me to to slid my hand further into her wetness. I entered to fingers inside her, and she whimpered again, so I took my fingers out and rubbed on her clit while pulling away from the kiss and instead focusing on sucking on her neck.

I heard a low gasp escape her lips as she began stroking me at a slow pace, teasing me as I teased her. She then stopped for a moment before her fingers caressed the head of my member, only her fingers felt a bit damp now, and I just knew she had sucked on them.

I rubbed her clit at a much faster pace, and her free hand grabbed my shoulder as her other hand increased her pace too. I pulled away from her neck and smiled, "What is this- a tease competition?"

"Well, I don't plan to lose if it is," she smiled while nodding, so I increased my pace even faster, and her lips parted into an O as more lust filled her eyes. She increased her pace as well, making my member stand at attention, so I slid two fingers into her and began rapidly thrusting them inside her. "Fuck you!" Sagacity forced out as she closed her eyes and buried her face into my neck. She then moaned aloud as I increased my pace, and she stroked me at an unbelievable pace as her juice lathered my fingers.

"You're about to," I teased before my lips parted in ecstasy. I knew what was coming, but there was no way. Never had this been done before. There was no way possible that she was about to make me come so soon. It usually took me a while to nut, but she had me ready to explode in less than five minutes of stroking me. How did she manage to turn me on so quickly?

Not wanting to come first, I plunged my fingers in her as fast as I could, and she cried aloud while stroking me even faster, forcing me to moan aloud. "Fuck, City!" She sank her fingers into my shoulder as I sank mine into her waist, and we both came undone at the same time. Not wasting anytime, I lowered my seat even further and unzipped her coat as she unzipped mine. We quickly lost them, and soon our tops and bottoms.

"Turn upside down," I said, my voice husky from the built up hormones taking over. She did what I said, and I slid between her legs and began licking her like my life depended on it.

"Holy shit!" she gasped as she sat up and grind on my tongue, and I stroked myself while eating her out. I then felt her wet finger tips touching the head again before something warm and moist enclosed it. She trailed circles on the head with her tongue before sliding my shaft down her throat, and I felt my legs weak out on me. It was a good thing I wasn't standing because I would've definitely tripped or fallen. I curved my tongue inside her while rubbing her clit with my fingers, and we both moaned and came at the same time again.