57

I smothered Damien in kisses, trying to wake him up so that we could start getting ready to go to the clinic. Damien's nose wiggled as he smiled, and I giggled at the cute face he made.

"Good morninggg," I sang, and he smiled and pulled me down onto him, smashing our lips together.

We kissed with heavy passion before he broke the kiss and replied, "Good morning, love."

While blushing and smiling heavily, I asked, "What do you want for breakfast?"

"You," he teased before gently nibbling my lip.

I chuckled, "Seriously, silly."

He smiled, "Why couldn't that be a serious answer?"

"Because," I blushed while looking away.

Damien chuckled, "I don't know how you still get shy about stuff like this with me, but it's cute."

I blushed, "My shyness is cute to you?" and he chuckled while nodding. I smiled and smooched his lips, and he turned the kiss into a tongue kiss. As his mouth ventured mine, I felt fireworks going off in my stomach as tingles ran throughout my entire body. I slowly pulled away and breathed heavily as I said, "You deadass be driving me crazy with a kiss."

He smiled, "You don't even know the half of it," while sitting up. "The things you do to me are insane. I never thought I'd say this, but you got me whipped, babe."

I teased, "You now figured this out?"

Damien chuckled, "Oh word?" and I giggled while nodding. "I'd disagree, but I'm not one to lie." I smiled and smooched his lips, and he widely smiled as well. He then teased, "Were never gonna make it outta this bed of you keep kissing me."

While widely cheesing, I teased, "Who said I wanted to make it out?"

"And what about the clinic?" he chuckled.

I shrugged, "It could wait. How about we have our first raw? Not like you can impregnate me again if I'm already pregnant, right?"

Damien smirked, "I like what you're thinking."

I chuckled and straddled him before passionately meeting his lips. In between kisses, I teased, "I hope...you...know that I'm...taking...control today."

In between kisses, Damien teased, "I'd...really like...to see...you...try."

I slid my hand into his boxers and took out his member, which was already getting hard. Damien groaned lowly as I stroke him, and slid his hands up my shirt, trailed my waist, and cupped my breasts. He then pulled away from the kiss as he massaged my nipples, and my center began heating up.

"Mmm," I hummed as he smooched a spot on my neck before sucking on it. He then gently squeezed my breasts and hummed as well, and we both inhaled a sharp breath and satisfied sigh.

I pulled away from him and took my shirt of before helping him out of his, and he wasted no time in claiming my breasts with his warm mouth.

I cupped his neck while slightly arching my back and fluttering my eyes while biting into my bottom lip. I then moaned when I felt his fingers tracing the band of my underwear. He hadn't even touched my sensitive area, yet I was already in bliss.

He slid his hand into my underwear at the same time that he bit down on one of my nipples, and I gasped from the satisfying feeling it gave me. As he slowly rubbed my clit, I trailed the muscles on his chest, down to his v-line before taking ahold of his member again.

I shifted my panty to the side and propped a leg up so that I could slide him beneath me. I rubbed the tip in my wetness, and he moaned while pulling away from my breasts and looking passionately into my eyes. The lust in them were beautiful and filled me with content. I licked my lips as I stared down at his, and he bit into his while watching me with hooded eyes.

I rubbed his member between my folds, and we both moaned as his fingers sank into my waist. "You stay teasing me," he breathed heavily before sucking his fingers and placing them on my clit. I shuddered noticeably at the cold, but wanted feeling of his wet fingertips on my warm clit. The difference in temperature felt shockingly good, and had me biting into my lip. Wanting him to feel the same, I sucked on my fingers and placed them on his tip, and he shuddered as he grew even tighter. "Shit!"

I smirked and placed him at my entrance again before slowly sliding the tip in, and he tilted his head backwards as his eyes became more hooded and his lips parted. I pulled him out and rubbed him at my entrance again before sliding the tip in once more, and we both groaned from the feeling it gave. I was so wet and knew I was lathering his tip with my wetness.

"Uh," he breathed heavily as his head tilted back further. "You...you feel so fucking good."

Things did indeed feel slightly different without the condom. I was able to actually feel him as opposed to him in a layer, and the feeling was fucking amazing.

I felt him twitch in my hand, and I knew that if I continued to tease us both, we'd both cum before any of the real action even started. Still, I continued to tease our bodies.

I slowly slid down his full length and trailed kisses all over his face and down to his neck, and he cupped my butt while groaning. I then clenched my lips around him, and we both moaned as I got wetter. I slightly arched my back and he sucked on my nipples while giving my butt soft squeezes.

"Mmm," I moaned, my eyelids fluttering in delight. I placed my hands on his shoulder and gently ran my hands down them before coming back to his shoulder and running a hand down his back while simultaneously running my other hand down his chest. I then slowly grind my hips into his, forming a wave-like motion back and forth, and Damien pulled away from the kiss and stared lustfully into my eyes. I smiled before passionately connecting our lips as I slowly grind my hips into his, and he began grinding his into mine as he squeezed my butt cheeks.

I shuddered on his member as I felt my orgasm nearing, but I didn't speed up. We continued to take things slow, teasing each other's bodies. I knew he wanted to come as well. I could tell by the twitches he made inside me, which felt quite amazing.

I pulled away from the kiss and buried my face in his neck as I watered even more. I was so close. Damien gently bit into my neck, and I felt myself undo immediately.

"Oh my gosh!" I moaned as I came undone, and he held my waist, holding me in place before I too felt his warmth release. My mouth hung open as I stared into his eyes and breathed rigidly, and he bit into his bottom lip while staring into my eyes as well.

We had made love to one another before, it never felt as tantalizing as it did today. Something was different in a really good way, and I knew l this was the next stage in our relationship.

Knowing he liked to go fast and rough, I asked, "Do you wanna speed things up?"

Damien shook his head while staring lovingly into my eyes and smiled, "This feels perfect," and I smiled widely as well.