Crossroads Academy

*hey so help me if you remember which chapter I mentioned the age they were to attend the Academy. If I did that is... I'm gonna make it 14 if it's not already that age. Sorry!*

_____________

Every noble from each of the surrounding kingdoms eventually found themselves attending Crossroads Academy. To Morgianna it sounded like a place you would summon a demon to make a nefarious deal with your soul but instead it got its name for being in a neutral area between each of the kingdoms, a crossroad for lack of better terms.

The time had come for Morgianna to join said Academy. Two years had passed in what felt like a fever dream after helping Fafnir save his Kingdom. Faust had fit in quite nicely with their group and having another person who looked like Fafnir minus the crazy girlfriend (Myra) to scare away the maids he became quite popular with the ladies. Or at least he would if not for his dense nature. It was a running joke within their group that he would not know whether a woman was flirting with him or not unless she outright told him that is what she was doing.

Alnwick finally had a competitor in terms of fans and sometimes Morgianna suspected the man in question even taught poor Faust bad habits to rile the women up. Fafnir and Myra were taking things day by day, though it was no secret that almost every night one of them snuck to the others room. Even the Duke and Duchess knew as they offered them a couple room which Fafnir quickly turned down causing a fight with Myra.

Nobody knew why he was so stubborn, they had been together for two years already. "Fafnir why do you and Myra not live together? When you were searching for a place off academy grounds to live you did not have to get a place that was four bedrooms."

Fafnir pinched his eyebrows in frustration as he looked at Morgianna. "Less talking about my personal matters and more packing. We were supposed to have already left."

Morgianna pouted, she did not want to go to the academy. Sure she would get to see her brother more but she would also see the capture targets and Angeline. "Faffy, do I really have to go? Couldn't we just stay here and let me have a private tutor? We have the money and really it is the best option."

"Morgianna, unless you want to tell your family your reasons they will never let you skip going to the Academy. With your magical aptitude you were strictly requested to attend and that is an honor for your family. Yes as a noble you would have been allowed to attend regardless but they specifically requested your attendance." Morgianna knew Fafnir spoke the truth, but it still did not make going any easier.

"Fine."

...

The trip to the Academy took longer than it should have with Morgianna having them stop often for "Emergencies" as she called them. As the carriage neared one of the many bridges Morgianna felt like her eyes would fall out of her head. Of course, she had heard many things about the academy but they a paled when met with the real thing. The Academy itself was in the center of the water with large bridges connecting it to the towns that surrounded it. Each one in a different kingdom but still right next to each other.

 Each one in a different kingdom but still right next to each other