For some reason, wattpad refused to let chapter five come first. Kindly read the next part before this for better understand. Thank you.

Damola kept murmuring as we walked towards her portion making me and Agatha laugh.

The previous day, Dinny left the class for the administration block. She was so confident I was very sure she thought the judgement would be in her favour. Damola was called to the admin office and in matter of minutes they were out both with a scowl on their faces.

They had been asked to cut grass and were given separate portions.

Today they were supposed to observe their punishment during school hours but they happened to be no lessons. Why? Because of the sudden death of Mr Job a Basic technology teacher. He was announced dead this morning at the Assembly ground and as to that course no lessons were to be held. The staff of the school had gone to his house for the wake keep leaving only few staff to look after the school.

Majority of the students were happy. Not because of Mr Job's death but because we all get a free day from school activities.

"Damola you better stop that murmuring now" Agatha complained.
Damola hissed "If not for Dinny I wouldn't have gotten myself into this mess. I don't want anything to affect my clean record because I still want to be a prefect" Damola says stamping her feet on the floor like a little child asking for something.

As troublesome as Damola can be, she had never been taken to the admin office before for doing something bad. This was the first time. She also happened to be the brightest art student our my class and the second best in SS2.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine" Agatha assured Damola.
"If I catch that Dinny eh! God knows I will strangle her. If she knows she can't do any work why didn't she just go to a private school aspa Senator's daughter that she is"

"Abi o!" Agatha chipped in and they both bursted into laughter.
"Why is this one not saying anything" Damola said poking me on my cheek.

"Damy now, leave me" I push her hand away from my cheek.
"Damola leave her I know what is doing her. She's thinking about Kamsy" Agatha said wriggling her brows.

I hiss "I don't blame you"

"It's true na. Maybe she's also planning Dinny's death. You know she has her eyes on Uzo's man." I shook my head in disapproval.

"Uzo don't worry. I'm with you. Let's kidnap her, kill her and bury her in the school's field" Damola said nudging me slightly.

Okay that one got me. I roared in laughter. "Not me and you please"

Damola smiled "Now this is the Uzo I know"

Her smile turned into a scowl when she sighted Dinny sitting on boulder eating cream crackers biscuit and gently sipping her Mirinda drink leaving her sidekicks Bolu and Blessing to do all the work.

"See biscuit wraps on the floor sef. This girl will never change" Damola hissed. "I pray cream crackers will not be the the death of her" Agatha added and we all started laughing. Dinny turned to us "And what's so funny?" She asked.
"None of your business" Damola deadpanned.
Dinny opened her mouth to speak but closed it back as she saw Damola clenching her hands at both sides.

"Whatever" She said and looked away.

We got started on Damola's portion. It was larger than we thought it would be but we continued anyway. We rested in between like three times and in no time we were done. "Finally!" Damola said dropping the cutlass on the floor doing a victory dance which got Agatha and I laughing.