Beetlejuice

"Damn it, Ani! I don't get why you're like this!" Jungkook's voice awakens Taehyung from what was a peaceful sleep. He rolls his head towards the clock and groans at the time. Eight o'clock on a Sunday morning is not ideal for a sleep in day.

He sits up in bed as the now muffled argument continues in the distance. They must have been beside his bedroom door when Jungkook yelled as now his words only sound far away and heated.

Taehyung hears a door slam, jarring his entire body, and he yet again drags himself from his bed. Shuffling into the hallway, he sees Ani standing in the living room with her arms wrapped around herself. "Everything okay?" he asks as he approaches her.

Ani sniffs and looks up to Taehyung. Her large eyes are red from crying and her lips puffy from nibbling them anxiously. "Yes. Just fine. JK is just a little upset because I made him late this morning. If he gets there late he doesn't get the good equipment first. He hates that."

"Ani get your ass in here now and apologize to me!" Jungkook bellows from the bathroom where Taehyung hears the shower running. Ani scurries off to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

Ruffling his bed hair, Taehyung returns to his room in hopes of catching a few more hours of much needed sleep. His dream shatters when he hears Ani's whimpers and cries begging Jungkook to slow down and Jungkook groans telling her to take him all.

Taehyung could not wait to get a job and his own apartment.

The shower ends finally and Taehyung hears Jungkook thud down the hallway to his bedroom. Slow, gentle steps follow accompanied by tiny sobs with every left step. Ani is sexually hurt from the way it sounds. Taehyung shakes his head and closes his eyes. He'll never understand why a man would hurt a woman during such a vulnerable, intimate moment.

The apartment is quiet for a few minutes, just long enough for Taehyung to doze back to sleep only to be interrupted yet again by Jungkook yelling. "What the fuck, Ani? And you wonder why I'm still out fucking around! Just suck the damn thing already!"

Taehyung sighs and grabs his pillow smashing it into his face. The arguing continues, Taehyung not realizing he's fallen back to sleep until he is awoken yet again by a female screaming.

Alarmed, he bolts from his bed to the living room only to find Ani struggling with the television remote in an attempt to lower the volume. She turns to him once she's lowered the volume with an apologetic face.

"I'm so sorry, Taehyung. I didn't mean to wake you. If I'd known the volume was up so loud I wouldn't have left the remote on the table."

Taehyung's heart is pounding and his eyes are large with fear. As his breathing slows he looks over Ani noticing her saddened expression and swollen features. "It's fine. Are you okay?"

Ani gives Taehyung a weak smile nodding before she answers. "Yes. I'll be fine. I was about to make breakfast. Would you like to join me? I'll completely understand if you would rather go back to bed since JK is gone."

"Where did he go?" Taehyung asks yawning into his fist then running his hand through his hair.

"He.." Ani swallows and looks around the room before continuing, "he, uhm, needed to step out for a little while. He told me to wait here for him. I'll be quiet if you would like to sleep."

"He left you alone? After what just happened? Where did he go?"

Ani nibbles her bottom lip and crosses her arms over herself. "He said he needed to relieve the stress I caused. I didn't ask where he was going. I don't want to know."

"Bullshit." Taehyung stomps to his bedroom retrieving his phone from the nightstand. He angrily texts Jungkook asking why he left his upset girlfriend alone. Jungkook replies "I needed my dick sucked and she was being childish. And for the last time, stay out of my business."

Taehyung sighs and drops his head back with his eyes closed. He feels his phone vibrate in his hand and reads the next text. "New fish never hesitates."

"He won't reply to me. Did he tell you where he was headed?" Ani's soft voice asks from the doorway. Taehyung looks at her and his heart breaks a little. Her eyes are redder than the last time he saw her and she still has her arms wrapped around herself. Her dark braid lays over her shoulder with stray hairs sticking out from every loop. She's wearing Jungkook's shirt as apparent by the length, hitting her just above the knee. Her knees are pressed together as well as her feet which nervously rub each other. Concern is etched across Ani's soft features and it pains him to know it's all over his asshole cousin who's out getting a blowjob.

"No. Let me help you with breakfast."