Agliophobia

Kissy sounds alert Ani to a notification on her cell phone. That tone is reserved only for JK's social media updates.

Taehyung glances at her phone on the bed beside him and then back to Ani. "Would you like-"

"No." Ani sniffles never raising her head. "JK uploaded a photo. I don't want to look at it right now."

Taehyung sighs. He hates to be the one to break Ani this way but she needs to see Jungkook for who he really is and not who she imagines he could be.

He pulls his phone from his pocket to look at his cousin's latest update. "You asshole," he mumbles at his screen.

"What is it?" Ani asks.

Taehyung locks his phone and drops it onto his nightstand. "Nothing. Stupidity." He hopes the look on his face doesn't give away his concern.

Ani moves almost quicker than Taehyung has time to react and leaps from the floor to his bed in an attempt to grab her phone. She doesn't take into account how long Taehyung's reach is and she slams into the bed.

"You said you didn't want to look at it right now, Anais." Taehyung hides her phone behind his back.

"I changed my mind! Give me my phone, please!" Ani demands politely standing in front of him with her hand out.

"Sorry, but no I will not." Taehyung replies. In the back of his mind he hopes Jungkook realizes what was posted and takes it down within the next few minutes.

"It's MY phone, Taehyung. Give it."

"No."

Ani huffs and begins to turn away making Taehyung relax his hands believing she's given up. Ani however, had other intentions.

She turns back quickly leaping onto Taehyung's lap and wrapping her arms around him trying to reach his hands. Her body is pressed close to his and there is barely a breath's space in between their mouths.

Taehyung has big hands as well. They clutch Ani's phone tightly nearly disappearing in his large fist.

Ani wiggles around attempting to dig her phone free from his grasp. She grunts and whines as she struggles to reach his hand. Ani moves just a bit too much and Taehyung groans releasing her phone.

She grabs her phone with a victorious yelp and pulls up Jungkook's page. The new post was a photo of a girl who looked nothing like Ani blowing kisses at the camera. Her blonde hair hangs damp over her shoulders and she appears to be topless. The caption reads,

"Matching my baby's new hair color! I love you, Kookie! hacked by @XXX #TrueLove #CoupleGoals"

Ani hesitantly clicks the tagged profile and up pops a page of the same girl as a brunette with several photos of her boyfriend, Ani's boyfriend, Jungkook. There are photos of the two hiking and bowling and dining and laying in bed together. The most recent photo was taken at the same time as when the girl had uploaded to Jungkook's account.

It was a now blonde Jungkook blowing kisses at the camera.

"Babe decided she wanted me blonde and so I aim to please. I love you and can't wait to make you my wife!"

Ani gasps. She looks to Taehyung who has closed his eyes and is taking deep breaths. When he feels her eyes on him, his lids flutter open meeting her gaze.

His mouth is slightly agape and his tongue slides side to side between them slowly. His chest heaves with each breath he takes. His pupils are blown wide.

The look he is giving Ani causes a stir between her thighs and only then does she realize her very exposed core is pressed against the growth inside Taehyung's pants. She is sure he can feel her heat as she can feel his on her moist flesh.

"Please don't move. Just give me a minute." Closing his eyes again, he breathes out through his mouth and in through his nose.

The thought of Jungkook making the same promises he made to her still fresh in Ani's mind, she decides to press her luck. Ani moves her hips slowly forcing her core towards Taehyung's manhood.

"Ani," Taehyung moans as he grasps her hips, "please stop. I don't want this."

Ani stops moving but stays seated on Taehyung's lap. "Is there something wrong with me?"

Taehyung's eyes open slightly, just enough to look into Ani's face. Weakly he says, "No. There isn't anything wrong with you. Don't ever let anyone make you think there is."

"How can you say that? JK doesn't want me. You don't want me either. Clearly there is."

"Ani, just because I won't have sex with you doesn't mean I don't like you as a person. You have to learn to separate sex and emotion."

"Is that why even though you are hard right now you won't have sex with me? I mean, I'm here and I know you can feel I'm ready. See?"

Ani grabs Taehyung's hand from her hip and guides his long fingers into her womanhood. She gasps at the length of his digits.

"Oh my.. shit.." he groans again stroking his finger inside her wetness. Besides his heart racing in his ears, the sound of her arousal is the only thing Taehyung is able to hear.

Ani whimpers rotating her hips. "I told you I'm ready. I've never been this wet before though."