Prolouge

Long ago, the world is full of silence....

Until one of ghe ancestors create a sound, and the sound was turn into music.
Instead of having six strings, their twelve of them.

There's pop, rock, Funk, classical, rock, country and techno. The others were known as Pilipino-pop,
Dubsteps, Nightcore, Opera, mixed-genre, and Rock-pop. The ancestors took the twelves string and they have a greatest party in the world. But........Days, months, and years passed. The other ancestors, grew more weary to the other six.

Dubsteps music are way too smooth or over upbeat. The Rock-pop's are getting more violent when they sing. The opera's voice are too overwhelm. The Nightcore music is way bit faster. The Mixed-genre is a bit......weird when it comes to mix all the types of music. Pilipino-pop are way more getting more powerful through singing.

The twelve ancestors argue more and more. Some the six disagree about the music and harmony. While the other six don't, and has belief that there is harmony inside of them.
Until then.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The other six, banish the other six. Clearing the history how they found the strings. Instead having twelve, they change it into six. And the other six were completely forgoten by many, many generations. So the six, went they separate ways after their banishment.

The dubsteps live in the debts of the oceans, were they live with the sea creatures near the trench. The rock-pop lives far away, in the caves or trees. The Mixed-genre, lives above the trees and forest. The Nightcore use their wings to fly above the skies and live there. The Pilipino-pop lives deeper in the forest. The opera's live through the mountains.

Since then, no other tribes remember about the other tribes ever since. The other six tribes holds the truth in their hands.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Until one..............

We flew passed through the oceans, pased through the forest, volcano and went straight to the caves. As we could her rock-pop music over there. As we enter the cave we can see trolls, as the leader, who stood at the stage and start singing.

Lucy:
What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering? What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?
Come here
Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly
You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out, am I satisfactory?
Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly
The way I'm drinkin' you down
Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me
Step on the glass, staple your tongue (ahh)
Bury a friend, try to wake up (ah ahh)
Cannibal class, killing the son (ahh)
Bury a friend, I wanna end me
I wanna end me
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna end me
What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering? What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?
Listen
Keep you in the dark, what had you expected?
Me to make you my art and make you a star
And get you connected?
I'll meet you in the park, I'll be calm and collected
But we knew right from the start that you'd fall apart
'Cause I'm too expensive
Your talk'll be somethin' that shouldn't be said out loud
Honestly, I thought that I would be dead by now (Wow)
Calling security, keepin' my head held down
Bury the hatchet or bury your friend right now
For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul
'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
Then my limbs all froze and my eyes won't close
And I can't say no, I can't say no
Careful
Step on the glass, staple your tongue (ahh)
Bury a friend, try to wake up (ah ahh)
Cannibal class, killing the son (ahh)
Bury a friend, I wanna end me
I wanna end me
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna end me
What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering? What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

Meet Queen Lucy, of the rock-pop trolls. She looks at her trolls who were cheering for her as she left the stage. " gah! I am so bored! Where's Father?" Lucy called out as she heard a flush of toilet as she look at the comfort room and saw her father. King Celious." Father!" Lucy called out as Celious look at his daughter and said," oh, Lucinda. Is it my medicine time?" Lucy shook her head and said," No father. i'm just getting ready for my own world tour!"

"Ah! World tour you say? Are you going to visit the other tribes? Or even visit the other six?" Celious asked as he weakly walk towards to his chair and sat down. Lucy groan in annoyance and said," Father we don't mention to those  selfish tribes. The pop, funk, country, classical, techno and rock trolls! They banish us years ago!" Celious look away in lost thought as he change the subject," where's my whip cream??" Lucy face palm herself as he best friend came.

" hey Lucy!"" Jake! My man!  Did you finish getting ready all the rock-pop trolls for the trip?" Lucy asked to her beast friend, Jake, who nodded at her and asked," can i asked you something?"" What is it now Jake?"" Why are you going to have a world tour??" Lucy smile evilly as she said," well, i have plan to collect the strings. Nightcore, opera, Dubstep, and pilipino pop strings as i make the most powerful instrument in the world." Lucy said as she push the wheel chair,where her father stayed." And??"" And i'm going to destroyed the pop, rock, techno, classical, funk and country trolls once and for all! I will bring revenge!!"

Jake just shrug his shoulder and he asked again," do you think that the other tribes will like your idea??" Lucy look at him and said," oh you already know they disagree it." Lucy hops on the ship as she said really," LET ROCK THE WORLD!!"" YEAH!!!"