Chapter three: Lucy got the Dubsteps string

Far deep in the ocean, were we can see deadly sea creature swam passed the trench as it was guarding it. We could hear music away, as lights blaring and sounds were blasting.

We could see all the dubstep trolls were dancing and cheering as their leader, King Dub, who was at his Dj booth. He did the robot dance as he swam around, high five the other trolls as he went back to the Dj booth as he do some skills as he did the music.

" HOW'S IT GOING DUBSTEPS TROLLS?!" He shout as he do the drop beat with some mixed tunes making the music more energetic. He could hear all his trolls cheering happily at him making his smile as he did some slowly robot dance as he makes the music bit more slower. Making the other trolls copy him, happily. After the music ended the dubsteps shout saying one more making him smile as he said," ALRIGHT!! LET'S GO CRAZY!!"

Dub:
I'm waking up!

He added some beats as he sang, as he presh more buttons with a smirk on his face.

Dub:
I'm waking up
To ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals

He add more as he looks at his trolls, who seems getting excited more as he sang.

Dub:
I'm breaking in, shaping up,
then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

Then he drop the beat as everyone cheered as they dance around happily as Dub did some DJ advance skills. As he did some beats and others he saw something coming towards his kingdom. He frown as he stop the music, making everyone frown as they look at their king confuse." Don't worry everyone. We will get back partying. Let me finish this real quick." Said Dub as he reassure his trolls as he swam forward, with his three beat drop button. Smooth, Drop, Remix.

Dub grab his triton as he stop in front of his trolls with serious and confident look on his face. As he saw the ship arrive infront of him, it opens up as he saw the troll he didn't expected the troll in front of him." Queen Lucy??" Asked Dub in shock as he stared at her surprise on his face." Sup, King Dub. Nice party here. What song your playing it??" Asked Lucy as she play off cool.

Dub look at her suspiciously as he said," um. Radioactive.... what's bring you here?" Lucy smirk as she softly play her guitar as she said," i'm here to take your string bro." Dub's eyes went wide as Drop whimper as Remix said," don't do it King Dub."" Yeah, don't do it man" smooth agree to Remix. Dub glared at Lucy as he said, " if your planning about destroying the other tribe who banish us. Not gonna happen."

Lucy scoff as she said," come on man! You know you too wanted revenge! It's their fault that they banish us because you know the truth!" Dub glared at her as he cross his arms as he said," Still not letting you do it. Why are you doing this?? What's brought you to revenge what they did in the past??" Lucy glared at him as she said," do you know why? BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF BEING FORGOTTEN TRIBE!!" Then she strum really hard as she send a huge sound wave making King Dub rear back.

Lucy and her trolls start playing the music as she sang.

Lucy:
This is all hands on deck
Calling out to lost boys and girls
I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect

We won't stop 'til we rule the world
It's our time, we up next!

Rock-pop trolls:
Next, next

Lucy:
Our sail's about to be set

Rock-pop trolls:
set, set

Lucy,
They ain't seen nothing yet
Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget
What's my name, what's my name?

Rock-pop trolls:
Lucy

Lucy:
Say it louder
What's my name, what's my name?

Rock-pop trolls:
Lucy

Lucy(rock-pop trolls):
Feel the power
No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours
What's my name what's my name?
What's it, what's it, say it, say it loud
(Luuuuuucy, luuuuuuuccy)
All eyes on me, let me see 'em (luuuuuuucy, luuuuuucy)
What's it, what's it, say it, say it
(queen lucy)
(Lucy)

Lucy:
I'm the queen of my tribe
I call the shots, you know who I am
I don't need to wear no fake crown
Stand up to me, you don't stand a chance
It's our time, we up next

Rock-pop trolls:
next, next

Lucy:
My crew's as real as it gets

Rock-pop trolls:
gets, gets

Lucy(rock-pop trolls):
The worst is now the best
And leaving us here will be their last regret
What's my name what's my name? (Lucy)
Say it louder
What's my name What's my name? (Lucy)
Feel the power
No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours
What's my name what's my name?
What's it, what's it, say it, say it
SAY IT LOUD!!!!!!

After she sang, the music she create destroyed the homes of the dubsteps trolls. Dub look at his home in horror as he look back to her as he said, " enough! You harshing the harmony and the vibes that my trolls really work hard to." As heug the three buttons in his chest. Lucy gave him a evil smile as she said," oh, by the end of my tour i'm going to reunite those tribes and turn them into one of us. THE ROCK-POP TROLLS!!!" Then she send more music, blasting King Dub and his trolls away.

King Dub got hit behind the rock as he passed out. Lucy grab the Dubstep string out from Dub's necklace and left. After she left, Dub slowly woke up, he look around to see no ones there. He look around and saw the three, who still passed out. He got no choice but to grab the three and  swam away, heading to the tribe of pop trolls.  Not knowing that the pop trolls were united to other tribes together. As one....