Chapter four: meet King Dub of the Dubstep Trolls

" poppy i don't thing this is a good idea to got to them other tribe? I mean, how possible are you gonna find them? Their not in the map." Branch said as he follow poppy around, who was carrying some food for the trip. Poppy look at him as she put down some food then show it a new map that she found after her father left. She show an old map in front of him. Branch's eyes went wide as he stared at it.

Poppy smile as she was about to put it down, then all the sudden Barb pop out between them." Hey popsqueak!!" Shout Bar making branch scream in surprise making him jump back. Poppy look at her surprise as she asked," barb? What are you doing here??" Barb look at her with bored as she said," well i'm coming with you." Poppy blink as she said," what??"" You know. Finding there's more trolls, out there. New music, it might be the best party ever!" Shout barb as she rock out at her guitar.

" we're also coming with you too, Queen poppy" poppy look at her side to see the other leaders." Wait, you too??" Askd poppy as they all nodded and smile. Poppy smile as she said," Great!! Let's go!!" Branch stared in disbelief as he watch all the leaders hope in the air balloon until he notice something missing." Hey, where's Trollex??" Branch asked as everyone froze as they look around confuse.

Then all the sudden Satin and chenille came, breathing heavily as they stop in front of the,." Poppy......you.......have........come........to........see............" breathe out Chenille as satin shout," TROLLEX FOUND SOMETHING NEAR THE SEA SHORE!!!" Everyone look surprise as they went to follow the twins.

****************************************

Dub groan as he slowly stood up at...........Bed??? Huh? Dub look around him to see his at some trolls house. He look around a bit as he wince at pain in his right arm, as he look at it and saw it was bandage. He blink as he slowly took the bandage off. He look at his arm, which it all ready heal since the Dubstep trolls can heal really fast. He looks around when his eyes went wide to see smooth, Drop and Remix were also there." Guys!" He called out as he made his way to the sleeping drop buttons.

He sigh in relief to see them resting. Then his ear fins perk up when he beard the door open as he turn around and grab his tritonand point it to someones throat." W-wait! Calm down! I'm not going to hurt you!!" Dub stared at the pop troll, which he realize it is making him rear back in surprise." Ah! I am so sorry! I thought your working with Lucy." Dub apologize to the pop troll.

" no it's fine." Dub put his triton away as he introduce himself" I'm King Dub of the Dubstep trolls. Nice to meet you....."" Branch. Branch the pop troll.....wait Dubsteps??" Dub smile as he said," yeah you might not recognize my tribe since......."" no, no, no, i heard that dubstep trolls live below near the trench right?" Branch asked as Dub blink at him surprise as he said," you are correct."

Then all the sudden a pink troll came in as she shout," BRANCH! Are you here?! How's is he-" then Dub grab his triton and point it at the pink troll. Branch stood between them as he tried to reassure Dub." Wait! Dub she's not an enemy! She's a friend! Well my girlfriend actually." Dub stared at him and back to the pink troll, who push branch away as she introduce herself, ignoring the triton in front of her." Hi! I'm Queen Poppy of the pop trolls! Welcome to trollstopia!" Poppy said happily.

Dub blink at her as he put his triton down as he said," trollstopia??" Poppy nodded as she walks toward to him as she grab his hand and tug him away." Come one! I'll introduce you the others! But the way, what's your name??" Dub stared at the energetic pop troll as he slowly spoke" Dub.......King Dub of the Dubstep trolls." Poppy eyes went wide as she said," YOUR THE DUBSTEP TROLL?! It was nice to meet you!" Dub blink as he compare poppy to Rea, the queen of mixed genre trolls.

As poppy arrive at the meeting place, Dub notice there's Funk, country, classical and rock trolls were waiting. He gulp fearfully as he tighten the grip on his triton as they finally arrive." Guys!" Poppy called out, as Dub look around him for a bit as he ignore that everyone was looking at him.

*******************************
"Meet King Dub of the Dubstep trolls!" Poppy said as she point at Dub, who wasn't looking at them. Everyone look at the grey troll, with neon red hair, red pixel heart, and Wearing a black cape. He's holding a triton, poppy notice that he's not looking at them." Um...Dub??" Dub look back to her and look at the other leaders. He gave them a nervous smile as he spoke," um... Hello."

Then all the sudden Barb was in front of Dub making him jump back as he point his triton at her with surprise look on his face." Cool weapon you got dude!" Said Barb as Dub blink as he slowly out his triton down as he said, unsurely," uh.....Thanks?" Then a funk troll, came in front of him and spoke," Greetings king Dub, my name is King Quincy of the funk trolls. It's nice to meet you.".

**********************************

Dub blink as he slowly nodded at the funk troll as the other leaders introduce themselves." Howdy, I'm Mayor Delta Dawn of the country trolls."" I'm Queen Barb, of the hard rock trolls."" Trozart, conductor of the classical trolls.".......There's a moment of silence. Dub look at the techno troll, who was staring at him." Yo, fish boy! It's your turn!" Barb called out making trollex snap out of it and blush," sorry! Ehem. I'm King Trollex of techno trolls"

Dub nodded as he looks around the place then froze as he looks at each leaders with surprise look on his face." Um....can i asked a question??" He asked as poppy smile and said," sure!" Dub takes a deep breathe then spoke," how come all of you, all of you, were together again? Did you finally made it up? Or did something.....happen? I thought all of you were separate after pop trolls tried to take all the strings?"

Everyone stared at him as poppy rub her back of her neck as she said," well......" then few minutes passed, Dub stared at her dumb founded as he look back to the other trolls then barb, who rub her back of her neck nervously. He sigh as he said," guess you finally realize the harmony huh?"" Yes! And Dub can you lead us to the other tribe? We're helping Queen Lucy." Dub look at her surprise as he shouted," DON'T!"

Everyone rear back in surprise as they saw fear and worried look on Dub's face." Um....what do you mean don't?" Barb asked as Dub sigh as he grip his triton as he explain," Queen Lucy, wanted to reunited all of you to.........to destroy you."" Wait why will she destroy us??" Asked Delta as Dub remain silence a bit, then sigh," i......i don't know." He lied. He can't just told them the truth about the history.

He plan to take them to Mixed genre tribe, where Queen Rea will explain everything." But i can take you to the other tribes." Added Dub as he looks at them, giving them a fake smile." Okay! Let's start!" Said poppy as she brought out a map, making his eyes went wide in surprise." Okay so this is the map. But we don't know were are the other tribes around this place." Explain poppy as Dub studied the map with interest.

Then he got an idea making him smile and look at her," i think i know were are we going." Poppy and the leaders tilted their head confuse as branch asked," which is??" Dub smirk as he twirl his triton as he point it above him," Were going to visit my best friend......King Mike of the Nightcore Trolls."

This Dub's triton

This Dub's triton