Chapter one: trolls of nation

Meanwhile, at the new era called trollstopia, lead by each leaders of different tribe. Queen poppy, of the pop trolls. Mayor Delta Dawn, of the country trolls. King Trollex, of the techno trolls. King Quincy and Queen Essence, of the funk trolls. Conductor Trollzart, of the classical trolls. And Queen Barb, of the hard rock trolls. They been together after poppy told them the true harmony.

We could see Queen poppy came out of her pod and slowly start singing.

Poppy:
5

4

5
4
3
2

Trolls of the world unite,
Strength in numbers, we can get it right,
One time!

Trolls:
We are a part of the rhythm nation!!

Poppy:
With Music by my side,
To break the other line,
Let's work together to improve our way of life,

Trolls:
Trolls of the world

Poppy:
This is the test,
No struggle, no progress,
Lend a hand,
Help a troll do their best!

Trolls:
Let's dance, let's shout, shake your body down to the ground

Barb:
Let's dance, let's dance!

Barb did a solo guitar as she stop. She slowly look at the other trolls as she gave them a sheepish smile," um....oops?" But all the trolls cheered happily making Barb smile." Hey Barb!"" Hey popcorn!"" Nice guitar solo there!"" Thanks!" Poppy smile as she left, saying hello to other trolls then saw branch." Hi branch! What's today's schedule??" Poppy asked her boyfriend, Branch.

Branch look at her and smile as he said," well poppy, your schedule were having a trolls leader meeting. After that you have to attend the dance with the k-pop. Then you need to help twins for fashion." Poppy then poke his nose as she sing along," you forgot something~~?" Branch raise his eye brow as he said," um....what?"" My next schedule is we are going on a date! I want to spent time with you!" Branch smile as he said," fine."

Then all the sudden Tiny Diamond pop out branch hair as he sang some hip-hop music.

Tiny Diamond:
Don't call it a comeback,
I've been here for years,
Rockin ma peers,
Puttin suckers in fear!
I'm gonna take this itty-bitty world by storm,
And I'm just gettin warm!

Trolls:
We are part of the rhythm nation!

As they trolls sang around, not knowing another danger were coming ahead towards to them. As the Rock-pop trolls, will seek out the revenge and turn everyone into rock-pop trolls as their own.........