Information about the 6 other tribes and leaders

Okay, since you guys really don't know about them so i will tell you.

Tribes:

1. Dubstep trolls:
         - Dubsteps trolls are known either cousins of the techno trolls. But their music is different to techno. Their music is either upbeating, smooth, jazz, echo or etc. Dubsteps trolls are fast healers, they have an ability to heal themselves if they have enough energy. They live under the ocean, close to the trench. Their eye sight is better than Techno trolls, they could see clearly and better than the techno trolls. Their heart are the same like techno trolls but the difference is they have a heartbeat mark on their heart. Dubsteps trolls either have stripes of colors on their arms, either having two or three, which is the rare one. Dubsteps voice is different to techno voice, their voice is way more vocaloid than the techno. Their tails are different, for male dubstep trolls, their tail fins are larger than the techno trolls fins, and the female dubsteps trolls has extra fins at the end. Becareful around them, some of them ar short temper that they can easily get angry and attack without second thought.

2. Nightcore Trolls:
         - Nightcore trolls are known as the feathering wing trolls, for they have feather wings. They live above the clouds and has a special connection to the Dubsteps trolls. The wings of th nightcore trolls has different size. Male nightcore trolls has bigger wings while the female nightcore trolls are either small or medium wings. Nightcore trolls are very competative, they love to challenges others through song battle and also flying race. Their music is more energetic that will make anyone dance. They're also a silent flyer when it comes to flying. Nightcore trolls are very calm and collective trolls. However, if you disrespect their music and the ruler, they will either toss you off the sky or more.

3. Opera trolls:
        - Opera trolls are known of having a powerful voice. Their song is either sad or happy. The Opera trolls lives above the high mountains. They are also great at climbing. They are also loves to battle one another while singing as they train themselves. Opera voice is rarely different when it comes to their singing. They have two accent, some of them has british accent, while others, has autralian accent. Opera trolls were either nice or not. They have also trust issue. They don't trust anyone that easy, it takes a while to gain their trust, by honor it. Opera trolls are known as the honor and gratitude by what their ancestors says. Becareful, their strength is way powerful like they can lift one giant boulder both of their hands.

4. Pilipino-pop trolls:
           - Pilipino-pop trolls are known as the friendly and kind trolls. But when it comes to intruders, they attack without second thought. They live through the deepest part of the forest, and knows alot of surviving skills in the forest. Pilipino-pop trolls are very talented. They could do rap, acrobatics, dance and more. Pilipino-pop trolls are very skillful fighters, they protect one another in order to survive. Pilipino-pop trolls also comes to rescue their kind instead to protect themselve. Pilipino-pop trolls can be scary if someone pissed them off. If they were under attack, their instinct kick in defense and attack or protect themselves without second thought.

5. Mixed-genre trolls:
         -Mixed-genre trolls lives in the meadows or in the forest. Their music has more than one. They are known as the kindest and sweetest trolls, but if you pissed them off, they will curse you. Mixed-genre trolls has magic within them. Mixed-genre trolls are similiar to pop trolls but they are way more different to the pop trolls. They love ti have riff off battle and also music challenges. Mixed-genre trolls are friends to Dubstep, opera, nightcore, pilipino-pop and Rock-pop trolls. However, they will hep anyone who was in great danger. Even their enemies.

6. Rock-pop trolls:
         - Rock-pop trolls lives either caves or volcano. They are way more vicious than the rock trolls. Rock-pop trolls are more violent type. They can also survie any heat that comes to their way. Rock-pop trolls are short temper ones. They
Have trust issue and will attack anyone who will not leave them alone. Rock-pop trolls will attack someone if they got pissed off and more. They love singing and dancing crazy. Becareful around them, they are more violent and vicious than rock trolls.

Leaders:

1. King Dub:
Artifact: Triton
Age: 25( older than Trollex)
       - King Dub, son of king Drake and Queen Tiana. He is known as the great king who helps his people and give them safety and protection. Dub lost his sense of love due his break up to his ex boyfriend. He's gay, when he found out that he's unto guys. Dub will protect anyone who he dear the most. He can be scary if someone pissed him off and will threaten someone using his artifact. Dub's arms has three stripes which made him rare. He got his powers when he was handle the artifact by his father, when he became king. Has a soft spot to children and always wanted to have one of his own.

2. King Mike:
Artifact: Magical staff
Age: 26
       - King Mike, son of King Echo. Closest friend of Kind Dub. Mike is very calm troll and understanding troll ever known. He loves to have flight race around his trolls and also party all day and night. He can be funny troll if you get to know him first. Mike always stay Dub side after the break up. He's very protective troll. Sometimes he's lazy a bit. Loves to prank anyone that caught his interest and loves tease the heck out of the troll.

3. Queen Aria:
Artifact: magical horn( which can transform into sheild and sword)
Age: 29
      - Queen Aria, Daughter of Queen Jasper. She has the powerful voice like her mother, and she is more stuborn troll you ever met. She refuse to rest and continued training and also practice her voice. Aria loves challenges especially arm wrestle. She earn the title known as the Queen of arm wrestle. Aria is hard headed and also calm person. However that does stop her to fight to protect her people.

4. Datu/ King Pablo:
Artifact: arnis
Age:27
       - Datu/ King Pablo, son of king Noel. He loves sing battle and also acrobatics. He always carried his artifact wherever he go and battle or train himself. He has trust issue. When never their danger, he's there, protecting his people from death. And he will help them to carry stuff and more. He is like his late mother.

5. Queen Rea:
Artifact: magical wand
Age: 23
      - Queen Rea, Daughter of King Rio. She is known as the bestest queen in her tribe. Loves to party and have riff off battle with her people. She's just like Poppy. Rea has a boyfriend name Shiro, who acts like branch. Rea loves adventure but she has duties as queen and also loves to teach the children about magic. Loves to hang out with her boyfriend and sing in the morning as always.

6. Queen Lucy
Artifact: magical spear
Age: 25
      - Queen Lucy, daughter of King Vince. She's the craziest and viciouse rock-pop troll in the tribe. She has short temper and also easily to get angry and attack. Loves to tease and mock the others. Plays her guitar and fight battle to death. Protects her precious raven pet. She's lesbian. Never had a girlfriend due of her ex girlfriend cheated on her. Refuse to love again. like Dub, she lost the sence of love. Will think a plan when hee father told her that theres more and the truth of the history.