Chapter eight: arriving at the opera's tribe

" So your saying that they don't know that they have their own artifact?"-Mike
" yes."- Dub
" Damn those ancestors, never told them the truth"- Mike

Dub sigh as he look behind him to see the other troll leaders we're chatting one another. He softly smile when he compare them like them when they were just a trollings. Dub shook his head as he look forward, focus. Mike float beside him and said," you know that Techno king always giving you goo goo eyes Dub." Dub raise his eyebrow as he look at him," Goo goo eyes??" He asked as Mike smirk as he nudge his head, motioning the king of dubsteps to look. As he look over his right, you can see that a certain Techno king, was looking at him, but look away, when he caught him staring.

" He likes you Dub. I can see it through his eyes." Mike said as Dub sigh," Mike, buddy, you know i don't want in relationship. You know my heart was already broken by a certain troll in my kingdom." Said Dub as he move his mist of cloud forward to avoid another question. Mike sigh, as he watch his best friend, leading the air craft balloon to the opera tribe. He rear back as he was beside the air craft balloon, near beside the techno king." So....... I see you like him." He spoke.

Trollex, jumps a bit as he looks at the nightcore king, Mike, who staring at him. Trollex Blush furiously as he said," N-no! I-i d-don't l-like h-him!!" He mentally curse himself from stuttering much. Mike chuckles at the blushing techno king." Don't lie. I see you always giving him a goo goo eyes and blush furiously when he almost caught you staring." He said as he gave the techno king a smug look as he saw him blushing more.

" were here!" Mike look at Dub who shout as every troll leaders look below them to see the mountains, but below, has a village?? " Opera tribe.........wait......" Dub said as he look carefully below them. His eyes went wide as he said," No...." then he zoom down making Mike follow him. Branch slowly move the air balloon down as it landed on the ground. They scan around them seeing only ashes and smoke.

" Aria!! You okay?!" Mike shout as he fully see the leader of the opera tribe, Aria, who was coughing a bit, as Dub pulled her out at the pile of broken pieces of wood." 'Am fine Mike." She spoke as she looks around , growling angrily as she said," Those Bloody rock-pop trolls! They took everyone and even mah string! Why in bloody hell is she doing this?!" Mike and Dub look each other and look back to her." We.......we don't know..... but all i know that she wanted revenge somehow." Said Dub as Aria hum a bit and grab her magical horn as she looks at the two kings.

Then notice the other trolls." Hi! I'm Queen Poppy of the-" then poppy cut off by Aria as she said " Of the Pop trolls, I know. And also the other trolls of each tribe. Mah name is Aria, Queen of the opera tribe. And i know that Queen Lucy is on her way to Pilipino-pop tribe." Everyone nodded as barb notice that Aria was holding a Magical horn. She figure it out it must be the artifact of the opera tribes.

" we better get going! Pablo might beatten up Lucy if she tries to steal hist string." Said Mike as he spread his wings and flew up in the sky. Aria follow the other tribe to air craft balloon, little bit cautious to them. Dub twirl his staff around and floated up as he ride on the mist cloud." So......Queen Aria??"" Yes??"" Is that your artifact??" Aria lookat Barb with a surprise look on her face then slowly nodded." Yes........Opera's artifact, the magical horn." Barb nodded as she looks away from her.

Aria stared at the queen of hard rock then back to the two kings who were looking at her with the same expression on their face. Mike flew beside her as he whisper," they don't know they have the artifact Aria. Remember that their ancestors erase it in the history." Aria nodded as she sigh as she looks at the other trolls, who were talking one another then notice that the king of techno was looking at Dub.

She smirk as she whisper to mike," did Dub knows that there's a certain troll was looking at 'im and giving 'im a goo goo eyes??" Mike smirk as he said," he doesn't know" aria laugh silently as Dub spoke, when he looks at them." What are you two talking about??" The two straighten out as Mike said," Nothing~~" Aria nodded and giving a smile. Dub look at them confusely as he slowly nodded and look away from them, making the Aria and Mike grin each other.

" were gonna tell Rea about this." Said Aria as Mike nodded." Yeah"

Aria's magical horn

Aria's magical horn