Act-25

I couldn't take my eyes off of him. The place where his hand touched my hips was burning and yet somehow, I felt cold shudders running through my entire body. After making me sit on the cold slab he came and stood between my legs. I could only gape at him bewitched, whose face was only inches away from mine. Staring unblinking, into his hazel green eyes that had dilated to a dark shade of green, until he blinked to brush away the hair falling on my face.

I could hear my heart thumping in my ears as I grasped at his shoulders. His raspy breath caressed my skin while I heaved for breath; wondering if there would ever be enough oxygen to fill my lungs. Just then, his lips closed the distance to mine, only to halt right that moment. His mouth hovering over mine, as if asking for permission. I hadn't anticipated this and yet, I gulped. My lips drawing apart slightly and even before I could close my eyes, my arms had moved up to snake around his neck while his lips had found mine.

It all happened so fast but neither of us wished to stop. I felt myself trembling with pleasure when he grabbed at my waist, pulling me closer to himself. His tongue plunging deeper into my mouth, exploring in a hurried passion. I couldn't catch a breath but I didn't care to. All I wanted was to move my mouth against his and fill myself with the taste of him.

I felt my breath getting hitched in my throat when his warm hands went under my shirt. However, instead of pulling away, I found myself moaning against his touch. My hand raked it's way up to his hair as he began trailing kisses down my neck, not stopping even whilst pulling off my shirt; leaving me naked and vulnerable. I thought, I would feel more embarrassed by so much exposure but all I cared in that moment was for him to not pull away, even for a fleeting second.

For a breathless moment, I gaped at his chest, panting heavily while trying to grab at the hem of his shirt with trembling hands. He let me work on it for a painfully long moment before putting an end to my misery and quickly pulling it off of his neck. Unconsciously, I inhaled a sharp breath. My eyes set over his chiseled chest as I grazed my fingertips along his skin caressingly. However, my attempts at assault were hampered when I heard a low groan rising from the back of his throat and once again I was pulled against his chest; skin to skin. His lips crashing against mine in a slow torturous kiss. Not breaking contact for even a moment he picked me by my hips, making me wrap my legs around him until we had reached over to the lounge. Dropping me onto the couch, with him on top of me.

Still between my legs, he looked up. His eyes burning with carnal desire. I looked away to run a finger tip across his sharp jaw line, only to crack out a moan when he bent over me again, tracing kisses further down my chest. I couldn't help but arch my back, feeling like my heart would give away any moment, if he didn't stop.

"Rayy—an—" I gasped out through tears stinging the corner of my eyes, my hands still trembling against his neck and my body blazing with his touch.

"—it hurts—" I quacked out with tears streaming down the side of my face and my hands buried in his hair. Immediately, he pulled away, startled.

"What—Where—?" He gaped at me with eyes widening and wandering towards my foot. I could see how hard he was trying to hold off his desire. I sniffed with a shake of head and closed my eyes. Whimpering, I pulled back my hand to touch against my neck.

"Ev—everywhere—I feel—so—" I still couldn't open my eyes and moaned from the pain of my heart thumping painfully against my chest. He said nothing for a few moments but I could hear his laboured breath against my heated skin, before he began to drop soft kisses down my belly, making me moan against him.

"Do you want me to stop, sweetheart?" He inquired without stopping; his voice raspy, laced with hunger. My response came in a groan as I raked a hand through his silky soft hair. It took a few more kisses before he finally pulled away.