Ch. 2

The sun casted over Harry's naked body as he stretched out in his bed. He kicked his blankets off his legs, feeling the wave of heat hitting him.
He did a final stretch- yawning and then pulled himself out of bed.

He tapped his phone to look at the time that read 8:23am.

It was Saturday and today was the day he got his new roommate.

Harry's POV

I opened my laptop and logged into the cam-boy site. Noticed my recent short video doing well. I had took a few to post throughout the week to my subscribers since it would be a little difficult to film regularly with a roommate.

I posted on my feed.

Hi, won't be able to go live tonight.. :/

Hit post and got a few instant replies.

igotaboner: please?

ddychrstn: nooo :(

mikeyyyy7: I need you baby

I liked a few messages before tabbing out. If my roommate wasn't getting here any minute now I would be sprawled on my bed putting on a show.
The thought already made me horny. I groaned walking over to the bathroom and turned on the shower to rinse myself in cold water.

After the cold shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I filled a glass and as I was sipping it the door handle started to jiggle.

My eyes widened and I tried to rush out of the kitchen passed the door but instead had bumped into who I knew was my new roommate.

"Oops." The new boy said in a rather annoyed tone as he tightly grabbed onto my arm, preventing me from slipping.

I couldn't help but gasp at the sudden action and was met with a pair of cold blue eyes, "Hi." I said awkwardly, not pulling away from his grip.

The man furrowed his eyebrows. "Don't look at me like that. Your towel is falling." He let go, brushing passed me and bringing in his suitcase.

I squirmed wrapping my towel tighter and closing the door behind him.

I turned around to look at the man examining the dorm.

"Where's my room?" He asked - now looking at me. His eyes never left mine, never dared to trail down my semi exposed body.

I pointed left in the direction of the furnished spare room, now his room, and the man headed towards it.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in. I quickly went to my room to clothe and control myself.

—✰—

i will never not use "oops! hi!" it can be used in anythingggg. iconic.