Ch. 14

Harry moaned looking into the camera as he came down from his high. He relaxed his legs, feeling shaky.

He heard the sound of a door close, his eyes widened, and his cheeks were even darker than they were from his... activities.

"Harry?" He heard Louis call out. He shut his lap top and pulled his blankets over his body. He clenched as he realized he still had his pink toy inside him.

Louis knocked before opening his door.

"Hey, you alright? Heard a weird noise before I came in." The lighting was dim but they could still see each other from the hall light. Harry nodded.

" 'm fine yeah." Louis just stared at Harry for a moment, taking in the scene.

"I- uh I bought an extra burger if you were hungry." Louis averted his gaze till Harry replied simply. Harry silently prayed he didn't suspect anything.

"Okay I'll be out in a minute." Louis tightened his lips together nodding, and closing Harry's door as he left.

Harry sighed in relief and gasped as he felt the object below him. He rolled his eyes taking it out.

He made himself presentable, headed for the bathroom to make sure he didn't look like he just did what he did. Harry's stomach growled so he quickly left the bathroom.

He sat beside Louis on the couch.

"Here," Louis said passing Harry the semi greasy bag of food. Harry took it and pulled out the burger. His stomach growled again at the smell.

"Hungry?" Louis chuckled. Harry blushed nodding as he took a bite. Louis coughed awkwardly before speaking "Um.. This is uncomfortable to say but I think you should know." Harry tensed up, swallowing his food.

"I could hear you pretty clearly when you were.. Yeah.." Harry's eyes widened, "Like outside, in the dorm hall." Harry put his burger down feeling sick.

"Oh my god," He mumbled to himself.

Louis just sat there as Harry mentally went insane.

"That's embarrassing, I'm sorry." Harry said.

"You were.. really loud." Louis said as he thought about it, his own face was turning a shade of red.

"Oh my-" Harry shot up feeling uncomfortable. He walked to the kitchen to gulp some water.

Louis slowly followed him. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything-"

"No no it's- it's fine. Good information for me to have.." Harry drank a glass of water, filling it back up after it was gone. They stood in the kitchen in awkward silence. Harry just wanted Louis to leave.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, you sounded pretty hot," Louis spoke up laughing. He instantly regretted the slight joke.

Harry scoffed in disgust. He pushed passed Louis to lock himself in his room, not feeling hungry anymore.

___

Even though this is short- I wrote this 4 times, all different ways/outcomes. Felt this was semi okay.

Sorry for the lack of updates- before it was cause my mental health was bad but right now my life is really good. I'm working now and that was a big help among other things.

I will try to write more but I do work full time and I like video games lmfao.