Ch. 6

Kendall burst into Harry's room shaking his limp, sleepy body.
"What? What?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"It's 8:55 Harry! You're not even ready!" He groaned putting a pillow over his head.

"We can be fashionably late." He said. She grabbed another pillow hitting Harry with it. "Noooo," He moaned.

"Maybe I'll go get Louis to get you up, he seems strong." Harry shot up.

"Don't even," He rubbed his hands over his face.

"Get ready thennn." Harry got up walking over to his closet.

"I have nothing cute.."

"Not true, look, this skirt is cute." Kendall said grabbing a blue and pink/peach plaid skirt.

"I only wear those for my shows.. Not out in public." Kendall grabbed a long sleeve white crop top holding the fabrics next to each other.

"Why not? This would be so hot!" Harry looked through this closet grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans. "No way, Harry you have to wear this."

"I don't know... Seems like a little much.."

"Pleeeasse, trust me." Harry sighed throwing the jeans and taking the shirt and skirt. Kendall lit up with excitement.
"Okay I'll wait for you in the living room!" She said rushing out and closing the door behind her.

Harry glares at the clothes wishing they'd burst into flames.
He quickly changed, he decided to wear pink lace panties since he knew briefs would be uncomfortable. He grabbed thin white thigh highs and pulled them up his slim legs.
He completed the look with white converse not having much of a shoe selection.

He looked at himself in his long mirror, he smoothed out the skirt out before heading out of his room.

"Satisfied?" He said to Kendall who was leaning over the couch- talking to Louis.
Both of them drew their attention to Harry making his cheeks heat up.

Kendall smiled widely, "Holy shit you look hot! Doesn't he Louis?" She said nudging him with her hand. Louis visibly gulped as he lowered his eyes to his skirt. "Helloo?" Kendall said waving her hand in front of Louis blank face.

Louis coughed awkwardly, "Uh yeah sure." He looked away from the two suddenly interested in the comercial on the tv screen.

"Right well lets go!" Harry said trying to avoid the awkward tension. He grabbed his phone, wallet and keys and headed out the door with Kendall following behind.

—✰—

kinda a filler chapter, next one is longer and will be out tomorrow

feel like i put out too many chapters but i know some of you appreciate it so thanks for that :)