Ch. 8

Harry and Kendall finally made their way back to Harry's dorm.

Kendall unlocked the door for them, dragging Harry in.

Harry tripped over a shoe but caught himself. He wasn't drunk but still tipsy after the adrenaline being gone and now being tired. A door opened revealing a shirtless Louis turning on the lights.

"What's going on?" He said rubbing his eyes with his hand.

"Shhhh," Harry laughed putting a finger up to his mouth.

"He's a little tipsy." Kendall said sheepishly.

"I see," Louis said walking over to the two, "I got him," He said motioning for Kendall to let go. He put one arm under Harry's armpit and the other under his legs, lifting him bridal style.

"Get his door for me?" He said. Kendall quickly opened his door and got out of the way, going to the restroom to clean up herself.

Louis stepped into Harry's room, walking over to his bed and gently laying him down.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows adjusting his eyes to see Louis standing over him.
"Mm Kendall's right, you're hot," Harry said making Louis chuckle lightly.

Louis' eyes lingered on Harry before grabbing a throw blanket and putting it over him. Harry forcefully kicked his shoes off, layed on his side snuggling into the blanket.

Louis sighed turning off Harry's light and walking out

—✰—

Short chapter that's why I uploaded it with the long chapter but i didn't feel like they should be put together you know.
Also this is slightly inspired by the show Bates Motel, it was a scene with Alex Romero being drunk and Norma taking care of him. cute lil scene

ughh i loved them :')