Ch. 9

Harry's POV

My head thumped as I opened my eyes. I quickly shut them being blinded by the sun. I rubbed my eyes, slowly opening them up again.

I peered over at my clock on my night stand and groaned loudly at the sight.
10:20 am - I missed first class.

I stretched my body feeling uncomfy wearing the clothes I had worn the night before. I yanked the blankets off of myself standing to take off my skirt.
I pulled off the panties with it and switched to briefs and sweat pants.

I pulled off my shirt and headed for the bathroom.

"Morning sleeping beauty," Louis said tipping his mug as he greeted me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Do you not start any classes today?" I asked as Louis sipped what I assumed was tea.

"No I start Wednesday, I have a little orientation, walk through, thing later today though." I nodded continuing my way to the bathroom to do my biz.

I turned on the shower feeling gross from the other night.

-

After my shower I prepared to go to my next class that started at 11:45 am. I only had three classes today and I wasn't worried about the one I had missed. I emailed my professor and all was good since I rarely ever missed a class.

I settled on the olive green khakis and a loose, navy blue long sleeve. I grabbed my book bag and headed to the kitchen to eat a quick snack- a banana and water.

"No skirt today?" Louis commented.

I felt my cheeks heat up, "I don't usually wear them.. Kendall talked me into it." I said peeling my banana.

"Oh, you should." Louis said watching me as he leaned on the arm off the couch. I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him.

"What?" I could see the faint blush on his cheeks as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Nothing." I hummed grabbing a bottle of water. I took a bite of the yellow fruit and headed for the front door.

"I have to get to my next class, see you later?" Louis nodded and I opened the door.

"Hey- uh, you want to get some food after class?" I felt my heart jump at the offer but I kept my cool.

I turned to him, "Sure." I simply said. Louis gave me a half smile before I walked out to my next class.

-

gonna slow down updates just a bit after I upload another chapter tomorrow. been a little busy with "working" and streaming.

also need to edit this chapter srryyy