Ch. 7

Harry's POV

Kendall and I walked into our friend, Amy's, house. Alcohol and weed filled my nostrils as soon as we walked in. We were greeted by Amy who had a red solo cup in her hand and was already wasted.

"Guyyyys!" She slurred hugging Kendall, then me. She gasped, "Harry! You look hot!" I laughed taking the cup away from her.

"Slow down A," She pouted trying to grab the cup but her movement was slow inaccurate.

"Are you drinking Harry?" Kendall semi yelled over the loud music. I shrugged not knowing if I should or not. I had class at 9:30am and didn't think it would be best to drink.

"I'm going to get a water for now," I said to Kendall.

"I'll come with." I nodded and we shimmied through the crowds of drunk and passed out people,
making our way to the kitchen.
The island was filled with open bottles and random cups. I opened the fridge in search for water while Kendall poured herself an alcoholic beverage and took off into the crowd, leaving me behind.

I sighed not seeing any bottles of water.

"Looking for something?" A boy with dark green eyes and dusty blonde hair asked.

"Just some water.." I said fidgeting with the bottom of my skirt as he looked down at me.

"Ah, no alcohol?" I shook my head, "Hm we have some in here I believe," He said walking over to a cooler near the sink. I followed him, low and behold water was revealed.
He grabbed one handing it to me before grabbing one himself.

"Thanks," I said opening it and taking a large gulp. I could feel a drop slip down the side of my mouth, with this stranger still watching me.

I closed the bottle and wiped my face awkwardly.

"I'm Adam," He said running a hand through his short hair.

"I'm Harry."

"Cute. I like your skirt by the way." I blushed at the compliment.

"Thanks.. How do you know Amy?" I asked.

"She's my sister, man she really doesn't tell anyone about me huh?" He laughed. Knowing that he's her sister made sense, they had the same green eyes- though his were darker, and the same blonde hair.

"Yeah Amy never mentioned you, you don't go to our school?"

"I did for two years, found a good job in engineering though so I finished off my second year then dropped out to work full time." I nodded.

"How bout you? What're you studying for?"

"My main focus is phycology right now.. I believe I want to be a family therapist but I'm honestly not sure.." I smiled shaking my head, "I really don't wanna talk about school," I said laughing.

He chuckled, "Right, wanna dance?" Before I could answer Kendall, Amy, and some brunette girl I didn't recognize walked over.

"Hi baby," The brown haired girl said wrapping her arms around Adam's neck and pulled him into a sloppy kiss causing me to have a knot in my stomach