Ch. 4

Harry awoke bright and early Sunday morning. He didn't want to waste time as he had an essay due on Monday and he wanted to go out with his friends later.
Harry was good with his time management and knew he'd get it done easily.

He decided he'd eat then take a shower before he started.

-

Harry's POV

I hopped out of the shower and looked at myself  in the mirror. I sighed feeling not as confident today but tried to brush past the awful feeling.

I put on a white tank top that hugged my body and some baby pink velvet shorts.
I headed back towards my room, passing by Louis who was in the kitchen.

I watched from the corner of my eye as Louis' eyes trailed over my body but he quickly looked away. I rolled my eyes and continued to my room.

I opened my laptop reading my messages. I decided to take a picture and post on my feed for a little confidence boost.

good morning ;)

I smiled satisfied with the responses

I smiled satisfied with the responses. I closed the tab not wanting to get distracted and began my essay.

-

Once the essay was mostly complete I headed back onto the site to look at more replies.

There was a knock at the front door, I waited a moment to see if Louis would get it but the knocking continued. I huffed leaving the computer to answer it.

I opened the door seeing, Kendall, one of my best friends.

"Harreehhh!" She said excitedly. I laughed hugging her, my mood doing a full 180.

"Thought we were going out later?" I asked.

"We are, just stopped by to see if you wanted to get lunch."

Louis' door opened and Kendall peaked over.
"You have a roommate?!" She whispered. I nodded. "Since when?"

As Louis got closer Kendall stood straight to look at him. I rolled my eyes annoyed cause I knew Kendall already found him attractive.

"Hi Harry's roommate," She said in an almost seductive tone. Louis raised an eyebrow sticking out his hand.

"I'm Louis, and you?"

"Kendall," She said pushing passed me to shake Louis hand.

"Uhhh, Kendall, lets go to my room." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her before they could talk some more.

"Lovely meeting you Kendall," Louis said as I dragged her away.

"You too..."
Once we were in the room Kendall whipped around to look at me.

"What?" I said confused.

"You didn't tell me you got a roommate, a HOT roommate!" I sat at my desk.

"It wasn't a for sure thing till four days ago.. He's not even that hot." I said trying to convince myself but who am I kidding? Kendall sat on my bed shaking her head.

"Yeah right," She scoffed, "maybe not exactly my type but I'm sure he's fun." I cringed but then my mind slowly started to wonder-

"How're you and your little shows?" Kendall asked thankfully interrupting my thoughts. She was the only person I told about my cam shows.

"Pretty good actually, made around $500 two nights ago in like an hour," Kendall's eyes widened.

"$500! Maybe I should start doing those.." I knew she wouldn't. Lots of people think it's easy but it took a lot of confidence that I don't even have to show off my body to thousands of strangers.

"Mm," I hummed turning to my laptop. "It's hard doing this stuff now with a roommate.. He interrupted a session last night."

"He saw you?!"

"No no, he knocked in the middle of it. Really uncomfortable though," Kendall nodded.

"He probably wouldn't mind," she said laying down on the bed smirking.

"He's straight.. I think."

"You know this how?"

"He said like, 'If I have girls over don't bug me,'" I mocked, "And that if I had girls over he wouldn't bug me.. Then I told him I was gay."

"Plus he seemed a little into you." I added.

"He could be bi, maybe he said that to see if you were into girls? Guys are weird."

"They really are." I agreed.

"So lunch?" Kendall said sitting up.

"Sure, pick out something for me to wear?" Kendall jumped up walking to my tiny closet to pick out a fit.

—✰—

kendall can be kendall jenner but i just like the name so you can picture whoever you want haha

(also top pic is so blurry idk who made it, if you do know lmk so i can give credit!)