Chap 11:Abuse

Chap 11

Old William helps Wally's farm.
So Wally wants to help at Old William's Farm.
But his two younger brother stare at him and refuse to let him step on their field as if guarding it against him.

" Eldest, stay back. This is our field." Marvin said looking coldly at him.

Wally didn't insist and left thanking Old William.

"Why did you say that to your brother?" Old William said angrily.

"Dad, he refuses to help us and separates to us. But you keep thinking of him and helping him. Because of him, you and mom always fight. There's no peace in our home. Forget it, We brothers are enough to help in the field."

Old William sighs and shakes his head.
How can he not know?
His two sons are just jealous of their eldest brother.
He successfully separated because he is not his wife's real son. But these two are her real sons.
She will surely cling to them till they died..
Not able to find a way to separate their jealousy to the free Wally turn into hatred.

Old William sighs.
He tried reprimanding the Old Maybel but the Old Maybel is cunning.
He just says one word and she will shout injustice outside saying 100 words.
He knocks the table angrily and Old Maybel will tell everyone that he hits her.
This is a small village afterall. If they believe her, they will all look at the old man as if he is very bad.
He is not good with words, how can he defend himself.

Old William sighs and help removing the grasses and worms.

.
.
.
.

Wally is happily climbing uphill.
In the entrance of their home is the same woman last time.
He freezes and stares at her.

The woman wore a brighter blue clothes, the clothes cling to her body in a lewd way that makes the wholesome Wally a bit....disgusted.

Yes, disgusted.

He knows this woman after all they only live in one village.

"Wally, I came here to thank you from last time. I bring a medicine. Let's rub your wound with medicine?" Kayla said smiling.
She stood up outlining her curbs perfectly.

Her beautiful face is blushing making her more attractive.

Wally is a married man.
He only thinks of Kayla as a co villager.
Sides Kayla looks very young. He can't really feel any thought for her even if she strips in front of him.

Slowly, Wally felt enrage.
He glance at his home door.

"Go away."

Kayla frowns.
She moves again making the silk move with her.
This is an expensive cloth, she begs her sister in the capital to lend her.
How can this man refuse her?
She is literally sending herself to him.

"Wally, you are so mean."
She said faking a tear.

Wally shakes his head.
"Move."

The woman securely guard the entrance.
If Wally walks to the door, she will rubs herself to him to make him react or if it doesn't effect, she will shout that he touches her.
This is almost the same as how Alli's family scams Wally to get them married.

Wally frowns seeing this woman seducing him just outside his house.
He really wants to know what this woman likes about him.
He is poor and has a son in his previous marriage and now just got married to a new wife.
He only has a small land and a boat.
Though people says he is very capable,he thinks he is not that good of a husband.
He can't take care of his wife and there's no elderly in the house to support his family when he is away.

He rubs his temple that is hurting.

"Let's both be civil. What do you want?"

The woman smiles.
"How can you be so bold and ask me? Let's go to the forest? I will rub some ointment in your leg wound?" She said seducing him.

Wally shakes his head.
"No. Leave me alone."

The woman thinks Wally is too strict to the rules.
She wants to make the first move.

Splash.

"Kyaaaahhhhhh!!!!"

Geo throws the bucket and look at Kayla.
"So? Did you feel cold now?"

Kayla hugs her body.
"What are you doing?" She angrily shouted.

"I am killing the heat in your body, you dirty slut!" He said and grab another bucket and splash.

Wally is also shock and just stood there watching Kayla got drench in cold water.

"Stop! Wally, make your wife stop."
Kayla shrieks.

Wally slips to the door and grabs Alli's waist.

Geo is puffing his breath. Controlling his anger to seep out.
This bitch is really something.
Seducing his husband just outside their home.

Wally pulls him and kiss his lips.
Geo's eyes widen as the tongue slids inside his mouth consumming his full attention.
The raised bucket is thrown down and Geo's hand wound around Wally's neck.
The two intimately kiss in front of the drench and scared stiff Kayla.
The make up in her face is dripping and she can't help but just stare at the two kissing passionately as if they'll start undressing any momant now.
Truly abusing one's heart.

The lips parted.
Two foreheads are press together.
They are both looking at each others eyes as they both take turn in breathing.

"You...you..." Kayla can't help hugs her body after the cold wind pass her.

Wally looks at her.
"Don't return." He said.

Geo glares at this woman. He really wants to kill her for offending him last time.
But he is waiting for a few days so people will forgot he has a feud with her. Even if she dies, no one will thinks of accussing him.
But she comes here again?
She wants to die painfully?

Wally looks away after talking to her and drag Alli inside the house.

"Alli is not a good wife! I can do better. I will promise to be a good match to you." Kayla still insist.
She needs to.
People will learn what she tried to do.
If she doesn't look serious and madly inlove, everyone will think of her as a slut trying to steal someone else's husband.

Wally doesn't care about her.

Geo suddenly run inside.
Grabs some salt and something else.

They he comes outside and throws salt to her face.

"Evil Bitch! I hope you get punish by the heavens!"

The neighbors are all sighing.
They can't believe that someone will waste salt like that.
But they can't blame her too.

Wally stops Alli.

"Alli..."

Geo nods and smile.
"Just use enough salt to purify our front door.Let's go inside. The food will get cold."
Geo said pulling Wally's hand.
He gave one more glance at the stunned woman who doesn't know she offended someone she can't offend at all.

A/N:

She will die eventually but she seeks more painful than death scenario.

Lololols