16

"So you're Hoseok?" Jin asked eyeing the male that had shown up to Yoongi's house. 

Hoseok nodded nervously, he had gotten to the house about a half-hour ago. As he was having a casual conversation with Yoongi two people burst through the door. 

So that's how he met Jin and Namjoon.

"Where is Taehyung? Shouldn't he be here?" Jin asked glancing around the room. 

Yoongi sighed. "He's in his room, he didn't want to be the third wheel and he has a really bad headache." He muttered, as soon as Jin heard one of Yoongi's soulmates had shown up he had to burst into the apartment. "I'm sorry about them..." Yoongi muttered to Hoseok. 

The older was quite surprised when Hoseok called and said he was coming to Seoul. Yoongi had given him his new address, still unsure if Hoseok would actually show up. Yet he did, he couldn't hold back his gummy smile when he had opened the door. 

He felt wanted.

Yoongi was just happy Hoseok even wanted to get to know him. Although every time Hoseok made physical contact, even if it was a simple hug or high five, it made him feel off-put. He knew Hoseok had Jimin, engaging with him almost felt like a taboo because there was someone else in the picture. 

Long story short his mind was telling him, no but everything else was telling him yes.  

"It's okay." Hoseok hummed patting Yoongi's back, ignoring how he seemed to tense up under his touch. 

"So Hoseok," Jin said sitting down and crossing his legs. "What made you come to Seoul? What do you think of Yoongi? What do you think of the situation? Does your soulmate back in Busan know that you are here? If he doesn't, do you think he'd be mad if he did?" Jin started interrogating. 

Yoongi and Namjoon mouthed a silent 'sorry' to Hoseok who waved them off and told them it was okay.

"Well, Yoongi made me want to come to Seoul. I wanted to get to know him and find out more about our situation. I think Yoongi is pretty great so far." Hoseok glanced over at the other male who was hiding his face, the tips of his ears dusted a very light pink. "I'm not sure what this situation is to be quite honest. And yes, Jimin knows I'm here. I'm not sure if he's upset or not." 

Yoongi listened attentively as Jin continued to question Hoseok. He thought he was great... A word Yoongi never used to describe himself. Something about Hoseok just made Yoongi incredibly happy, only to be reminded that Hoseok already had Jimin back in Busan. 

"So what would you do if Yoongi turned out to be another soulmate? Would you leave Jimin for him?" Jin asked trying to squeeze out some juicy gossip. 

Hoseok shook his head. "No, I couldn't leave Jimin."

"But what about Yoongi? He still deserves someone!" 

"Jin!" Yoongi quickly shushed him looking over at Hoseok apologetically. "I don't expect you to leave Jimin for me. I don't think you should, you and Jimin are great together."

"Then would you add Yoongi to your relationship?" Jin continued to question. 

Hoseok thought for a moment. "I'm not sure... It would have to be something we would all agree on." 

Yoongi tilted his head curiously at Hoseok. He hadn't thought of a polyamory relationship with the other two males. He immediately assumed that they would stay together and he'd die alone. Poly relationships were often criticized by society, seen as a form of cheating, because normally... You got one soulmate and you'd stay with them forever and live out your happily ever after, like Namjoon and Jin. A polyamorous relationship didn't sound like the worst thing, he highly doubted Jimin would agree to it though. 

"Yoongi!" Jin snapped his fingers. "Answer the question."

"Uh... What was it?" He muttered. 

"Are you open to the idea of being added to a pre-existing relationship? How does Hoseok make you feel?" Jin repeated as Namjoon sat down next to him, throwing his arm over Jin's broad shoulders. 

Yoongi glanced over at Hoseok, who was waiting for an answer. "I mean... I guess I'd be open to it? I don't want to ruin what they already have, and I wouldn't want to force my way in if they weren't comfortable." He told.

"And the second question." Jin reminded. 

"Uh... Hoseok makes me feel... Happy..." Yoongi admitted.

Hoseok smiled, he was glad to make Yoongi happy, he loved making people happy. Yet, Yoongi felt special, it wasn't just making a random person happy, it was making Yoongi happy... That's when he realized he thought of Yoongi more important than a random stranger. 

Holly barked making the group jump. 

"Holly, what is it?" Yoongi asked trying to call the dog over to him. The dog only continued to bark at the door. 

Yoongi went to open the door to see two males standing on the street. "Uh, does anyone know these people?" He asked watching as they looked around. 

Namjoon and Jin shook their heads. 

"Jimin?" Hoseok questioned as he pushed past the door to run out onto the street. "JIMIN!"

"Hoseok!" The younger male called out. 

Yoongi watched from the doorway as they embraced each other in a hug and shared a short kiss. He wanted what they had so badly. They looked so happy... Why were things so complicated?

"Go out and join them," Namjoon told as he and Jin watched from the window.

Yoongi shook his head sadly. "They are happy together... And they should stay that way."

"You said Hoseok makes you happy. Why not go out there? Hoseok said he thinks you are great, and that you all should have a discussion." Namjoon pointed out. "Go on!"

Yoongi stood in the doorway watching as they all jumped around and cheered, Hoseok hugging the other male that stood beside Jimin. "Who is he?" He questioned to no one in particular. 

"Why don't you go find out?" Namjoon urged. "You've got nothing to lose."

"But that's where you are wrong Namjoon..." Yoongi muttered quietly. "I have Jimin and Hoseok to lose..." He told with a sigh, gathering up enough courage inside him to step out of the house.

~

3 Chapters :)

I like this book a lot, it's so soft... Well, kinda. It makes me feel soft and happy.