17

"Wow, Jungkook! I can't believe you are getting your sight back!" Hoseok smiled.

Jungkook smiled back. "It's great! Things are pretty clear right now. It's going to take a while to get used to it. Even in black and white it's great to see again."

"Hoseok someone is approaching," Jimin told. 

"Oh, hey! Yoongi!" Hoseok said as he turned around, flashing a smile. "Come on over!"

Yoongi shuffled over to the group. "It's really... I uh..." He muttered not sure what to say. 

Jimin looked at Yoongi, part of him was upset, even though he knew Hoseok came to Seoul for Yoongi. Another part of him felt a little happy that Yoongi was here. Almost... Glad that Yoongi was safe.

"So Jimin... Yoongi... Uh... About the soulmate thing..." Hoseok tried to start as the other two stared at each other. 

"Should I leave?" Jungkook piped up. "This feels private." 

"You can hang out with my friends inside if you want..." Yoongi told pointing to the apartment. 

Jungkook thanked him and headed over to the apartment, still walking with his hand out in front of him and tapping his foot. 

"So what about the soulmate thing?" Jimin asked stepping closer to Hoseok. 

Hoseok looked at the younger. "Well... About it... What are we? What's going to happen to us?" He questioned. 

"Also are we staying in Seoul? Because we are going to need a hotel." Jimin questioned back.

Hoseok sighed. "I don't know. Um... Colors... Jimin what colors did you see when you met me?" 

Jimin thought for a moment. "I saw almost every color. I didn't notice I couldn't see yellow until I met Yoongi." Jimin shrugged, hoping his memory didn't deceive him. 

Hoseok looked over at Yoongi, who stood a small distance away, but still in earshot. "What about you? When you met Jimin what did you see?" 

"I didn't see much... I thought the sky was grey and the grass was brown..." Yoongi muttered. "I saw those colors when I met you." 

Hoseok thought for a moment. "So it sounds like I have... blue and green... Jimin would have red and orange..." Hoseok said, the other two nodding in agreement.

"Wait... Does that mean I only have yellow?" Yoongi questioned.

Jimin piped up. "Actually you have purple too!"

Yoongi tilted his head. "But purple is so rare... Hardly anything is purple."

"What do you think they are talking about?" Jin asked peeking through the curtains. 

"They are probably talking about what they are going to do about their relationship," Jungkook muttered as he rubbed his head, damn headaches.

Jin hummed. "Sounds about right. Taehyung is missing out. Some shit is going down." Jin said as he finally stepped away from the window. "So you are Jimin's friend? Jungkook?"

Jungkook nodded. "And you guys are friends with Yoongi?" 

"New friends." Namjoon corrected. "We live across the street but we hit it off."

Jungkook nodded as he awkwardly patted around before flopping on the couch, it was so weird to see. 

"Are you okay? I've noticed you've been patting things." Jin noticed as he sat on Namjoon's lap. 

Jungkook nodded again. "I was blind up until... Today actually, I'm getting used to this whole... Seeing thing..." 

Namjoon and Jin both looked at Jungkook curiously. Both asking different questions.

"So how did you get around being blind? Now that your sight is back do you see in black and white? Did you see it in black and white before? Are you sensitive to light? Have you talked to doctors?" Namjoon asked he'd only heard of blind people who had lost their soulmate, he'd never gotten a chance to meet them. 

Meanwhile, Jin had different thoughts. "Did you know your soulmate? Did you grieve for some random stranger? How old were you? Was your heart broken? Did you ever date? How did your family react to you being blind? I want allllllll the tea!" 

Jungkook chuckled as he made conversation with the couple, he felt safe around them, they just clicked. 

"So... How do you feel about... Trying this out?" Hoseok questioned looking at the other two, so far this is the only thing he could come up with. 

He liked Yoongi, even if this didn't work out he hoped that he could still be friends with Yoongi. Though Hoseok was worried if that was even possible. Yoongi deserved at least... Something. Yet he really loved Jimin, he wasn't sure if he loved Yoongi... As cruel as that sounded... Was it possible to love to people like... The way he did? 

Hoseok wasn't really worried about himself as his feelings, he was worried about the other two. He got along with Jimin, he got along with Yoongi, yet they didn't really seem to get along with each other. Jimin worried about Hoseok leaving him and Yoongi worried about death by loneliness. Would they even get along enough to make this work?

Jimin bit his lip, if they were doing this, was Yoongi even doing it for both of them? Or was Yoongi doing it for Hoseok? Jimin was nearly positive that Hoseok was the only one that cared about both parties in the situation. Even then what would happen if they weren't soulmates? 

Jimin loved Hoseok, Hoseok loved him. At least he thought... And hoped it would stay that way. But he didn't know if Yoongi even liked him... Well, he did travel to Busan to find Jimin... That has to be something right? 

Yoongi fiddled with his fingers as he looked at the couple. Still worried about intruding on their relationship. What would he do if he tore them apart? How could he survive with that on his conscience?  Hoseok was nice, but Hoseok seemed like the type to be a nice person to everyone. 

He wasn't quite sure if Jimin liked him... The youngest was the one to deny the possibility of having two soulmates, and claim what was happening was a misunderstanding. Yoongi sighed, knowing if Jimin did agree, it would be so he didn't lose Hoseok because Jimin and Hoseok loved each other. And he was still just a third wheel.

"So... Are we trying this?" Hoseok asked again.

Jimin nodded. "Alright..." He muttered resting his head on Hoseok's shoulder as he hugged him. 

Yoongi was surprised Jimin agreed and watched the couple hug. "Might as well..."

Hoseok flashed a smile at Yoongi, waving him over to join the hug. Yet Yoongi shook his head. Hoseok sighed and kept his hand outstretched, Yoongi did take his hand, holding it from a distance.

Everyone looking away from the others, all wondering how they would get through this.

~

Two chapters :) 

Even before I got into k-pop (and before that anime) I've always been deeply immersed in Asian culture. Even though I grew up in America I'm still Chinese and my parents preserved the culture. 

So no Karen, I am not a koreaboo when I say I'm making kimchi fried rice, I have been making hot pot since I was three and the first thing I knew how to cook was Soba. And I know how to use chopsticks. And I can make sushi (kinda my Japanese friend will clown me BUT ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS)  

Learning about other cultures and my culture isn't be being a weeb/koreaboo, America doesn't have an official langue so yes I will talk in my horrible shitty Japanese to my Japanese friend to get better and improve and I will start spewing out random words from like 4 different languages at you when you tell me to "speak English" because I'm petty and how many languages do you and your entitled son know? I may speak like a 5-year-old in 3/4 languages but it's better than you!  

Also whoever is controlling my Sims character, WHY DID YOU SET IT TO HARD MODE? Like I'm an adopted gay short Asian female in a biracial relationship with another woman. My very existence pisses off all the Karens.