Epilogue

"Kids! Dinner is ready!" Jin called.

After that faithful day, the group got more involved in the orphanage. Chiyong, unfortunately, passed, however, she felt much better knowing that people would take care of the children after she was gone.

Jimin had switched his degree to social work so he could take after the children. Jungkook had gone into business school so they could figure out how to actually own the place. And Jin quit his day job as a chef to take care of food, and help out. 

Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung all kept their careers but always stopped by the orphanage. Jin and Namjoon now lived there, so they could watch over the children. Taehyung and Jungkook kept the apartment but often stayed at the orphanage anyway. 

"GUYS YOONGI AND NAMJOON ARE ON THE NEWS!" Jimin screamed as he ran into the dining room. All the children jumped out of their seats and practically trampled Jimin to get to the TV in the living room.

"Oh, so we aren't eating then? The food is going to get cold!" Jin complained.

Jungkook gave Jin a smack to the head as he held Miji, his daughter, and lead her out into the living room. He ended up getting attached to the blind girl, I mean who wouldn't? So he adopted her with Taehyung, and she had her own room and toys at their apartment. And she would sometimes stay at the orphanage or the apartment. 

Jin rolled his eyes but followed anyway, excited to see his husband talk on TV. Jimin ran back into the living room and situated himself between Hoseok's legs with a smile.

"TAEHYUNG GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!" Jungkook yelled as all the children giggled. The older quickly came running around the corner, sitting next to Jungkook and giving him a quick peck.

Namjoon and Yoongi were advocates for equal love and acceptance of all types of soulmates. Of course, some old boomers would be mad at them. Claiming that the world was already screwed up enough when they had to deal with gay soulmate pairs, now poly ones too? 

"So, with this being such a rare occurrence why should the world care?" The interviewer asked Yoongi.

"Truthfully I thought it was a rare occurrence as well. I thought that what I had was like the chance of finding a needle in a haystack. But I was proved wrong. There are hundreds and thousands, maybe even millions of children all over the globe, with these 'problems' as you label them. They are given up and shut out because of their 'abnormalities' forced to stay silent in the hopes of looking 'normal' in society's eyes." Yoongi told. 

The interviewer nodded. "And what about you, Kim Namjoon, you met your soulmate just like most of us would. Why is this issue such a big factor in your life?" The interviewer asked. 

Namjoon showed his dimpled smile to the camera. "Well, as many of you know I help out a lot with the orphanage. And many other's now that this project has branched out. But the kids would get upset, and it would break my heart. I wanted to give them hope. Tell them they can love their soulmate no matter what. To live their dreams."

The rest of the interview went smoothly. Everyone smiling as it finished.

Lot's of polyamory couples were popping up now.

"Can we eat before the food get's cold now?" Jin questioned having to have the food sit on the stove on a simmer the whole time.

Everyone chuckled as they went to eat. Jungkook held a spoon full of food for Miji. Jin walked around the table to wipe the children's dirty faces. Finally ready to settle down and eat until the door was burst open.

"We're home!" Yoongi called as Taewoo jumped up to run to him. While Jimin and Hoseok considered all the children of the orphanage his children, Taewoo and Yoongi had a special bond. 

Namjoon chuckled as Jin sighed. "We just started eating!" Jin complained, knowing it would take forever to calm the children down again.

"Oh, it's okay," Namjoon said patting Jin's shoulder. "They'll calm down. So did you- oh shoot..." Namjoon cursed as he knocked Jin's glass on the floor.

"It's okay... I'll clean it up," Jin mumbled as he gave Namjoon a quick peck.

Jimin hugged Yoongi after the older let Taewoo go eat. "I love you! You did so great for the interview!"

"Of course! It's great that people are becoming more open. Don't you think?" Yoongi hummed.

"Yes!" Hoseok chimed in as he gave Yoongi a quick peck on the lips. "You looked so great! When were you on TV before this? Accepting the music producer award for TXT?" He hummed.

"You mean the babies? Sure." Yoongi said with an eye roll although Hoseok saw right through him. 

The younger chuckled as he cupped Yoongi's cheeks in his hands. "I know you are all soft. And you like children. You take care of Taewoo like he's your own. Such a great hyung!" Hoseok cooed.

"YA! Shut up!" Yoongi grumbled clearly feeling exposed as he left to go eat food in the dining room. Jimin and Hoseok giving each other a knowing smirk. 

At the table, Taewoo kept winking and crossing his eyes. He no longer wore the eyepatch to cover his right eye. But he still often closed his right eye, preferring to see in color. 

"We have a great little family here." Namjoon hummed.

"It's not exactly little!" Jin pointed out. "There is what? Nineteen of us?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well... You were the one that gave the whole family speech so... I don't know Jin what does family mean?" Namjoon asked still in his interview speech mindset. 

"Well, blood isn't thicker than water-" Jin started but got interrupted.

Namjoon started talking leaving Jin glaring at him. "Well technically it is and the full phrase is actually blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb."

"What's a glove-an-tent?" One of the children asked.

Jin sighed. "Namjoon let me try and be sentimental for once." He said as Namjoon held up his arms in defense. "And its covenant. The phrase means bonds formed by choice are stronger than ones you are tied to. You chose to spend time with those you care about, familial ties or otherwise. But family are those around you that are there for you and will support you in your times of need." 

The kids nodded.

Taehyung smiled. "And we trust each other and love each other forever too right?" He added. "We purple each other!"

"I purple you, Dada!" Miji smiled turning in the relative direction of Taehyung's voice. The older male cooed and hugged her close. 

To say 'I purple you' had become the official orphanage catchphrase. All the children understood it and knew what it meant. 

"And we love and support each other without condition. Right?" Yoongi added, maybe the reason he stressed this was the fact this his parents love him and his brother, conditionally. And he wanted the children to know that he loved them. 

No matter what.

No matter how many soulmates they had.

If their soulmate was male, female, non-binary, or anything fluid or in between. 

They were all so happy.

And that's all that mattered.

Because that's what family really is.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Sorry, could have been out earlier but my girlfriend demanded an emergency trip to dairy queen.

And I am not one to refuse so I grabbed my mask and car keys and headed out.

So we got ice cream and watched the sunset in the park.

And now the book will be completed. Officially with the little mark. 

I'm so glad you guys were here on the journey, thank you for reading hope you enjoyed!