36

Hoseok pulled up in front of his condo. His face losing all color as he saw another car parked in the driveway. He had only told one person that he was coming back to Busan on these dates. 

Jiwoo.

So he wasn't surprised when his noona stepped out of the car with his parents. Hoseok told Yoongi to stay in the car as he and Jimin stepped out. "Hi! I thought no one knew I was in town." He said through gritted teeth at his sister.

Jiwoo rolled her eyes as he elbowed her parents. "Come on. Tell him what you wanted to say." 

Hoseok looked at his parents expectedly. "You wanted to say something?" He asked.

Mr. Jung nodded. "We... We really want you to stay in Busan..."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and went to walk past his parents, yet Jiwoo grabbed his arm. "Hoseok, stay, please." SHe told. "And no, not that. The other thing you wanted to tell Hoseok." 

Hoseok's parents stayed silent as annoyance bubbled inside Hoseok. "Well?" He questioned.

Jiwoo groaned as they didn't speak. "Would it be easier if Yoongi was here too? Because I know he's in the car, I can see his head poking up it the window!" Jiwoo said pointing to the car. 

Yoongi's head quickly dropped back down below the window, away from sight. 

Hoseok sighed, curiosity killed the cat, didn't it? He walked over to the car letting Yoongi out and guiding him over to the group. 

Mrs. Jung took a deep breath. "We are sorry for the way we acted before..." She told. 

"What is that it?" Hoseok questioned. 

"Hoseok!" Jiwoo snapped gesturing for her parents to continue. 

"Dawon has talked to us non-stop since you left... About how much we hurt you... And we are so sorry... We know the number of apologies we can give won't be enough for the pain we caused you, and both your soulmates. We were so ignorant but we know better now." Mrs. Jung continued.

Mr. Jung finally opened his mouth to speak, to add to what his wife had said. "You are our only son. We only have one of you and we can't get another one. We love you too much to lose you over something like this. Please forgive us..." Mr. Jung pleaded. 

Hoseok gave a small node making the group let out a sigh of relief. Only to freeze again when Hoseok spoke. "But! I'm not the person you should be apologizing to." Hoseok told stepping aside to make Yoongi the center of attention. 

Yoongi froze, for the second time today, still not knowing how to interact with parental figures. Hoseok's mother was the first to approach him, rubbing his cheek with her thumb. He could see the regret in her eyes. As if she hurt her own son, which she did. Yet, you could tell the look in her eyes was for Yoongi, not Hoseok. She opened and closed her mouth for a moment, unsure of where to start or what to say.

Finally, she just threw her arms around Yoongi, giving him a tight hug. Whispering small apologies in his ear. Yoongi gave her a small pat to the back that only made her sob. Mr. Jung joined the hug as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi as well, almost the opposite of Hoseok in the way that he didn't speak much. 

Jimin joined the hug as he wiggled his way in to place his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck. Hoseok and Jiwoo joining shortly after. Yoongi getting squished in the very middle of the group hug. Getting quite overwhelmed by the hot sweaty bodies around him. 

After the moment in the driveway, everyone started to warm up to each other. Hoseok was happy that he didn't have to leave Busan on bad terms with his family. Yoongi was happy Hoseok's parents had come around and accepted him. And Jimin was just happy everyone else was happy. 

Hoseok kept his arms around Yoongi, refusing to let him go. 

"Who's clingy now?" Yoongi teased with a small eye roll.

"Let me hug you and show affection!" Hoseok huffed.

"I'm glad your parents came around." Yoongi hummed as Hoseok swayed him back and forth. 

Hoseok hummed as well, tightening his grip on the older. "Me too. I'd still never let you slip away from me though."

Yoongi flashed his gummy smile. "Jimin's parents seemed to be coming around too. Well, his mom anyway." He told.

Hoseok nodded. "I saw." He said kissing Yoongi's cheek. "I hope they do. That way they can be at the wedding too..."

Yoongi's eyes widened as he cupped Hoseok's cheeks and stopped swaying. "Uh... Wedding? Sorry, but did I miss my own engagement or?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok chuckled as he shook his head. "No, none of us have proposed yet... But, it's not that far in the future right?"

Yoongi gave a small smile as his cheeks tinted a shade of red. "I suppose not... If I'm being honest I haven't thought about it much. Not that I don't want to marry you and Jimin... I've just had so much on my mind it didn't occur to me..."

Jimin skipped over to them, planting a quick kiss on each of their lips. "Am I the only one moving boxes? Come on we gotta get packed!" He hummed. "What are you talking about anyway?"

"Marriage," Yoongi answered honestly. 

Jimin's face visibly brightened. "Well, this is sudden... Y'all got rings or?" Jimin said with a small amount of sass. 

Hoseok and Yoongi shook their heads. "No, just talking about the possibility," Hoseok told. 

Jimin chuckled. "Possibility? Uh... We are soulmates we are getting married!" He insisted. 

"Yeah, but like where and when." Hoseok elaborated. 

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Get the ring then we can talk. Now come on! Let's move these boxes into the trailer!" He said breaking the pair apart as he dragged Hoseok off to pack his stuff.

Yoongi was left with a smile on his face. They would be getting married... Even if it wasn't soon... They would be getting married... 

And Yoongi couldn't be happier. 

~

My mom says that my grandma is bugging her about if she can come over to my apartment. Like... "Why don't you just have her over once?"

But like-

MOM YOU HAVE THE HOUSE YOU INVITE HER OVER.

I'm not bringing my catholic conservative grandma into my apartment. That has three gay's in it and pride flags and BLM posters everywhere. With Kimchi on the counter as well. The lady is going to have a heart attack if she see's my apartment. After calling BLM protestors 'savages' and saying gays were just 'doing it for attention'

Like she already can't process the fact I'm dating a WOMAN. 

And then my mom's like "Yeah... you right-" 

If my grandma ever realizes the shit that I do during my free time, I swear I'm getting cut from the will.