30

Yoongi played with Holly and Mickey. He kinda found it silly how he wanted both dogs with him, like how he wanted both of his soulmates with him. 

It felt quite weird, being apart from them. Knowing Hoseok and Jimin went off on their own. Which they should, they are still together. Could totally do stuff together without Yoongi if they wanted. Yep...

Yoongi chewed at his lip. On one hand, he wanted Hoseok and Jimin to do absolutely nothing without him. On the other, he knew that was possessive and controlling. They were all in a relationship, they could do whatever they wanted when Yoongi wasn't there. 

No matter how much Yoongi hated the feeling. 

Mickey nudged his head against Yoongi's ankle, smiling happily as Holly chewed the toy, having won it in a tug of war. 

Yoongi smiled back at the little dog before lifting him up on his lap. "You smile a lot. Like Hoseok." He muttered to the dog. "At least Hoseok will have to come back for you!" 

Yoongi frowned thinking of the day they went back to Seoul. Hoseok and Jimin were really happy and excited to introduce Yoongi to their families. It was clear that family meant a lot to both of them. Jimin still lived with his family up until the point when they ran off to Seoul. 

Even with Jin's wise words about what a family was, the fact that Hoseok and Jimin basically left their families for him didn't sit right. 

A knock on the door brought Yoongi out of his thoughts. He quickly got up to answer the door finding Hoseok on the other side. "Where is Jimin?" Yoongi questioned. 

"In bed. Sleeping like a rock." Hoseok chuckled as he spotted Mickey. The dog putting on a depressed face. "Why do you hate me?" He questioned with a small tsk.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok, burying his face into Hoseok's neck. He just wanted Hoseok close to him right now. 

"Hey, is everything okay?" Hoseok questioned patting Yoongi's back. 

"Yeah..." Yoongi mumbled. "I just want to feel you close right now..." He said hugging Hoseok tighter. 

"Okay..." Hoseok told wrapping his arms around Yoongi in return. Quite confused about the older's strange behavior. "You sure everything is okay Kitten?" He asked again.

"Mhm..." Yoongi hummed taking a few deep breaths. That feeling of dread returning, the feeling of fear. Fear of being alone. Worried that if he loosened his grip Hoseok would slip away from him and never return. His heart thumped loudly in his chest as his breathing quickened. 

"Hey! Yoongi! Yoongi, hello? Yoongi?" Hoseok called looking down at the short male hugging him. "Yoongi are you okay? What's going on?" He questioned only to get no response. 

Hoseok took Yoongi's hand and brought him over to Namjoon and Jin's condo. Dragging him into the guest room where Jimin rubbed his eyes and yawned. "What's going on?" 

"Yoongi is upset and I don't know why. Cheer him up!" Hoseok told plopping Yoongi on the bed. 

Jimin koala hugged Yoongi, squeezing the air out of his Hyung. Nuzzling his face his the crook of Yoongi's neck. "Don't be sad! Hoseokie and I are here don't worry." He told. 

Yoongi's nerves finally started to calm down. Now that he had both his soulmates with him in the same room. Hugging Jimin back and giving small kisses to his neck. 

"Can you tell us what is wrong now?" Hoseok asked sitting down beside them, playing with Yoongi's hair. 

Yoongi let out a small relieved sigh. "I honestly don't know. I only spent one night away from you guys and I just... Felt so empty." 

Hoseok's heart hurt at the statement. "Was it really bad?" 

Yoongi nodded. "It felt horrible... Like I'd never be happy again. All I wanted was to see you and Jimin." Yoongi explained, trying to think of why.

"Do you think its the pull?" Jimin asked with a small yawn, still tired. 

Yoongi nodded. "Probably. I just never expected it to be that bad. I mean I had seen both of you just hours before, and you were just across the street." He mumbled. 

"Do you think it was because Hoseok and I slept together?" Jimin questioned making Yoongi's eyes shoot open. 

Yoongi then shook it off. "I don't think so... I mean did you guys feel anything? The other times?"

Hoseok shrugged. "I don't think so."

Jimin also shrugged. "I mean I had a small feeling that something was going on and that was about it."

"We should find our own place soon. That way we can all spend time together." Hoseok told switching from playing with Yoongi's hair to Jimin's hair.

Yoongi smiled feeling happy and cozy in the arms of his soulmates. "I can't believe I'll have to move again but it'll be worth it." He hummed.

"I have never been house hunting before. This will be fun!" Jimin chirped. "I can't wait to live with both of you." The other two hummed in agreement. 

"I can't wait to have a nice place, for just the three of us to hang out. Alone. So Taehyung can't bug me all the time." Yoongi muttered with a small eye roll.

Jimin shrugged. "Yeah, but I'm sure he's occupied with Jungkook recently."

"When should we go? Maybe later today? Or do you think tomorrow?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi was going to answer yet he couldn't focus, simply because Jimin's sweater had ridden up his thighs, a little too far... "Jimin why aren't you wearing anything underneath your sweater?" 

"Why are you asking? Do you like it?" Jimin smirked pulling the fabric up higher. 

"NO! YOU TWO BETTER STOP!" Hoseok yelled noticing the other two staring at each other with a little too much lust. "We are not having our first time together with all three of us in Namjin's guest bedroom!" 

Jimin sighed with an eye-roll. "Way to be a cock block..." 

"Go take a cold shower." Hoseok rolled his eyes right back. 

"Only if you guys will join me," Jimin said with a flirtatious wink.

"JIMIN!" Both of the other males yelled. 

Jimin chuckled giving a quick smack to his ass before slipping away into the bathroom. 

~

Wow, this is ending way sooner than expected...

I'M NOT READY

THERE IS ONLY LIKE TWO WEEKS LEFT BEFORE IT ENDS

Also, Mari is still in my apartment. This bitch really won't leave-

And the fall classes are getting sorted out so I'm like freaking out cause idk if I can graduate this year or next year. AHAHAHHAHA, thanks Corona...