38[M]

Aight! *clears throat*

*Mortal combat voice* ROUND TWO! FUCK!

^Lmao sorry-

Get ready for some steamy bathroom sex!

HeHEE

As always feel free to skip! 

This will include:

-Top Hoseok

-Switch Yoongi

-Bottom Jimin

-Bathroom sex

(Which is different from public bathroom sex)

-Floor/counter sex

-Fingering

-Blowjobs

-Edging

-That thing that idk the term for that pretty common in threesome smut, but you know THAT THING. You'll know when you read it-

-Steamy stuff

(Yes literally)

~

Hoseok noticed Yoongi's long absence. Wondering if he was okay he left Jimin to take care of their parents as he went to go check on him. He knocked on the bathroom door. "Yoongi? Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Was all he heard from the other side of the door.

"Can I come in or are you taking a shit?" Hoseok asked his hand on the doorknob. A laugh was heard and Yoongi told him that is was fine to come in. "Why'd you disappear so suddenly?"

"I got a call..." Yoongi told with a smile. "From my brother."

Hoseok gave Yoongi a puzzled look. "Wow... What did you guys talk about?" 

"Why he left when I was so young. And about our soulmates..." Yoongi hummed leaning against the bathroom counter.

"Did you tell him you have two?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi nodded. "He didn't care. The only question he asked was if the threesomes were hot." He chuckled.

Hoseok chuckled as well, placing his hands on Yoongi's hips. "They are pretty hot." He told before connecting their lips.

Yoongi passionately kissed back as their tongues danced together. Lightly sucking on Hoseok's tongue and nibbling at his bottom lip. His legs wrapping around Hoseok as he sat up top the counter, between the two sinks. Hoseok's touch made him so weak, already highly turned on from their little makeout session.

Yoongi left hickeys along Hoseok's neck. Gently biting at the skin as Hoseok palmed his growing erection. Yoongi let out small pants and sighs as he trusted into Hoseok's hand. 

Hoseok hummed as he back away. "Off the counter." He ordered, Yoongi doing as told. Hoseok quickly shoved all the items onto the floor. Patting the now clear surface. "Bend over."