chapter 9: aftermath

-Your POV-

All the sudden, I sat up from my deep sleep and looked around the uncommon room. I ran through the foggy memories I had from the previous night. I was in Red's room. I looked to my left and saw Tweek sleeping with his mouth wide open. To my right, I saw Red facing me. Her arms were nestled close to her chest.

Before I knew it, my head began to pound. The bright sunlight stung my tired eyes. Fucking hangovers, man. I grabbed my head and groaned. I fell back onto my pillow. I guess my landing wasn't too peaceful because it caused Tweek and Red to jolt awake.

"Tweek...Please shut the blinds," I rolled over to my stomach and buried my head in my pillow, "it feels like I'm dying."

Tweek did so and turned over to face Red and I, "Good morning sleeping beauty," he patted my back.

I groaned in response.

Red threw her arm around my side and pulled me towards her, "Well someone had an emotional night last night, huh?"

Sadly, I didn't remember much from the party. I only remembered drinking way too much with Craig, smoking with Red, Tweek, and Jim, coming back inside...and then realizing Craig was gay...shit.

"Girl, I couldn't tell you what I did last night...besides catching Craig about to hook up with some dude... why didn't anyone tell me he was gay?"

Red and Tweek started to laugh. I rolled onto my back, "I mean seriously? That has got to be one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to me."

"I bet you don't remember getting all lovey dovey with Kenny McCormick, do you?" Tweek sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Now that's where the night got fuzzy. I didn't really remember what happened after I talked to Craig outside. I just remembered Kenny telling me to call him when I felt better.

(Now, I only really ever talked to Kenny when we were in AP Gov with Clyde and Craig. We were definitely pretty friendly towards each other, and I guess kind of flirty too. I never really noticed though because I was too "in like" with Craig. Kenny had made it a habit to park his rusty old truck next to mine in the parking lot. Everyday before I left he would offer me a cigarette. When I'd decline, he would make a cute little pouty face and say, "There's always next time, Y/n.")

Red got out of bed and began to stretch, "Let's go to Tweek Bros."

Tweek groaned, "Dude, it's my day off."

Red shrugged and pulled us both out of bed.

We kept our pajamas on and walked over to Tweek Bros. The door rang when we opened it and the smell of warm, freshly brewed coffee began to wake us up. Tweek's mother waved to us as we squeezed into a booth in the back of the restaurant.

"What do you guys want?" Tweek asked.

I felt bad that we were making him work on his day off, but he promised us that the drinks would be on the house.

"Surprise us," Red said and shooed him off.

While Tweek was away brewing our coffees, Red and I caught up on our missed text messages.