Chapter || 21

"Dude, he can step on me and I'd still adopt a son with him." Jungkook went on about Namjoon.

"If you don't move out the fucking way I will step on you." Hoseok snapped, raising his eyebrows.

Suddenly his phone pinged.

Another video of Yoongi had been uploaded.

"Oh my God! A new video!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Dude, it's 8 in the morning." Jungkook rolled his eyes. It was indeed a bad timing to watch porn.

"Your crush is their boss and if he uploads the porn video at 8 am it's not weird but I can't watch it?" Hoseok bit back.

Jungkook stared at him.

"You know what, go!" he howled. "Watch the video and jack the fuck off!"

Hoseok scoffed.

"I will. And you prepare breakfast."

Hoseok said and walked past Jungkook with his phone in his hands.

"Refrigeratoro!" He suddenly heard behind him. He turned around to see Jungkook standing in front of the counter.

Hoseok gave him a dumb look.

"Jungkook, that doesn't work." He said.

Jungkook sighed.

"Fine." He said and walked to the cabinet to get the pancake mix.

"Use a wand." Hoseok said and walked into his bathroom, ignoring the meme look Jungkook gave him. He closed his toilet and sat on it, getting ready.

"Let's get this." He said and excitingly pulled his pants down, reaching his hand inside his boxers.

He started the video to watch it. His once twinkling eyes darkened thirty seconds into the video.

This video was different.

"Damn!" Hoseok groaned as he helped himself.

Because it wasn't a video of Yoongi with anyone. It was a solo video where he touched himself. For some reason it was hotter than any other video Hoseok had watched.

But his eyes fell on something while he was in the middle of the video.

"What the fuck!" He screamed as he yeeted his phone away, into the bucket nearby.

He cupped his face in dread and shock as his mind repeated the sight of the dick piercing with the tiny bell.

"Dude, is that you slipping in the bathroom or you trying the new shampoo?" Jungkook's muffled voice came from outside the door.

Hoseok quickly stood up, frantically holding his pants from falling down before he walked to the door and opened it.

"It's me realising I texted your step brother, Min Freaking Yoongi!" He screamed.