about you

hank you for coming to (re)read this story. I don't know what else to say so please, continue. the song is actually pretty good and funky, so i recommend adding it to ur playlists
𒊹︎ᴥ︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

Name:

[L/N], [Name]

Appearance:
[L/M/S](long, medium, short) [H/C](hair color) hair. [E/C](eye color) eyes with ✨sparkles✨. Usually wears [whatever you usually wear]. Has a birthmark covered by a black armguard that she never takes off(except to bathe) because her parents said it's weird. She also has a ring on a necklace chain. She found it as a toddler and has had it ever since. Not that short, stands at 5'5(165 cm). *laughs in 5'7* (guys i'm taller now)

Personality:
At first, very shy but comes out of her shell after a short while. Once she does, very mischievous, but kind. Can fall asleep anywhere, on anyone.
Some days, she is serious and doesn't take jokes lightly.
Can and will be a Debby Downer, but she has her friends in those moments.

Family:

Normal commoners with very little magic. Mother's name is Patricia, and her Father's name is Ronald. 

Magic Type:
Copy Magic
To copy magic, [Name] only has to look at their mana. She can choose whether or not she wants to copy it. This makes her mana sensing amazing and her control is impeccable, although she can really only sense magic because of copying the lightning attribute from someone a few years before she turned 15. (Also she only has to copy the attribute and then she can use all types of magic from it) (research pays off, cuz apparently only lighting and some other magic attribute(s) can sense mana)

Background:
From a small family of three, her parents are almost never home, but they are good friends with the Father of the church, apparently. Father Orsi treats [Name] as another one of his children, and Asta, Yuno, and [Name] practically grew up as siblings (at least to her)

Suitors:
Anyone you want because you're the ✨𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓✨(some characters won't be included, but it's okay, right?)

hi, i've started rewriting from this point//15 mar. 2022

~ zina